mcMMO
  • Fully featured mmo-like party system
  • Robust Skills
  • Unique Skill Abilities
  • Skill Leaderboards
  • Follows an XP system like in an RPG/MMO
  • Repair System

Parties
Parties is a way to share EXP and mob drops with your friends! You can create parties by typing /party

Voting
Some changes to Voting have been made. First off, you will now receive $750 every day from voting, instead of 10 tokens. Don't worry though, you can still purchase the same things in /shop, but now with coins.

I would also like for some new things to be added to /shop, but not sure what. Post in the comments on what you would like to see added.

New Challenges Rewards
All challenges will now give you a hefty amount of coins on complete! These challenges will also now automatically reset every week.

New Moderator

Congratulations to SM20012 on becoming our newest Moderator

Moderators can now also break signs and chests that are locked. If you have any abandoned signs that need removing, make sure to tell a Mod, and they'll be happy to help!

VIP Perks
VIPs now have many more disguises! Some of the disguises include and are not limited to;
Pig
  • Sheep
  • Skeleton
  • Zombie
  • Creeper
  • Chicken
  • Silverfish
  • Slime
  • Cow
  • Wolf
  • Witch
Ect.... ( Basically everything that doesn't fly )

Play-Time

Track your total play time by simply typing /time. You can also view the servers veterans by typing
/time top

*** Lots of glitches fixed, + Server updated to 1.7.9 ***

Have Fun!

Last edited:
I had 178 tokens worth 71200 now they are all gone... i spent ages saving up to get vip ... can i please get refund and u can check if i had... also great updates i like mcmmo

thats how many votes i had not my tokens i swear i had 178 tokens, i bought my tokens for 400 each
and yes i did vote 4 times yesturday on 4 sites

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Pig disguise dont work dacon

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings
I hate you jk <3 but, I had 198 tokens almost none of which from voting but from buying them for 400 coins each it was for VIP rank and I was sooo close I needed about another 21k or so and was tempted to sell my isle and everything, I sold my spawners,discs and everything (Ask Purple4me) for money to change into tokens I am now really tempted to quit this server now because you couldn't even refund my tokens into money.... Which really pisses me off... BTW 198 tokens is worth 79,200 coins and all gone

Last edited:

5bob15

VIP+
EatsALot
EatsALot
VIP+
Ratings
Dacon... I had TOOO many tokens..... Can u please check how many I had? I know I had a lot but im not sure .... I would like to have the tokens turned into the new coin currency... Have a nice day!

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings
I hate you jk <3 but, I had 198 tokens almost none of which from voting but from buying them for 400 coins each it was for VIP rank and I was sooo close I needed about another 21k or so and was tempted to sell my isle and everything, I sold my spawners,discs and everything (Ask Purple4me) for money to change into tokens I am now really tempted to quit this server now because you couldn't even refund my tokens into money.... Which really pisses me off... BTW 198 tokens is worth 79,200 coins and all gone
Seriously... No refund? I could have VIP rank and still a bit of money left. This is sooooooooooooooooo lame. I'm probably gonna just quit

Ratings
Guys calm done he will fix this soon

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I didn't have much but I had around 55 tokens when this happened, can I have it changed into the same amount of money as if I voted the same amount of times for 55 tokens please?
Love the new changes but I wished that the voting rewards didn't change

Mincraft_Dork

Ratings
I know this isnt the place to post this but, Dacon can you add more items into the shop? Maybe like Blaze Rods, also.... You can't change your spawners back to blaze from when you changed them from when I silk Touched a spawner in the nether :p ... Kinda wanna make a blaze farm xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.