Ratings
Yo, that looks so good

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
Shaders always look so pretty... I wish I could use them but my laptop would probably die ;-;

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Shaders always look so pretty... I wish I could use them but my laptop would probably die ;-;
If you use optifine, you might be able to get away with a simple shader pack like Sildur’s shaders. There’s shader options in optifine that can get you the bare minimum while still getting some lighting changes.

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
If you use optifine, you might be able to get away with a simple shader pack like Sildur’s shaders. There’s shader options in optifine that can get you the bare minimum while still getting some lighting changes.
Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, I feel like if I add any more stress my laptop will combust lol. I’ve looked into similar packs before, but haven’t used them because a) the laptop thing and b) I’ve been either mining or afking on prison all day so shaders aren’t too useful for me right now. Maybe one day...

Nicksfish

ELITE
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, I feel like if I add any more stress my laptop will combust lol. I’ve looked into similar packs before, but haven’t used them because a) the laptop thing and b) I’ve been either mining or afking on prison all day so shaders aren’t too useful for me right now. Maybe one day...
Well that makes sense. I’m so used to my gaming pc, I sometimes forget what it’s like trying to run Minecraft on an old laptop haha