Skyblock World Edit?

Climatica

MVP+
Climatica
Climatica
MVP+
Ratings
So I had taken a longish break from the server as I had other priorities. Not long before the break I had bought World edit for ~35 cubits (don't remember the exact price).

I log back in and was working on my island when I tried to use W/E to try and speed up the mining process and prompted with a message saying I don't have access. Upon talking with the community I am told it has been removed entirely.

Where is my refund then? If you're taking away something I bought I should be compensated

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
I know of a lot of other old friends who also paid for this, I assume they can't use it either. Things like this are annoying.

Another thing that I've found annoying that has occured since the new season is the lack of commands elite/other ranks now have, for example last season we were able to use /glow in any colour we wanted as it was part of the promised elite package. We (people who paid for elite previously) have now been stripped of this cosmetic and now you have to alternately buy keys to unlock the glows we SHOULD have access to already.
It feels like they stripped ranks of perks like this to cheaply earn either more cash or to soak up more cubits.