Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

SkyWars 4.0 is an update i've been working on for quite a while now, and it's finally ready to be announced!

I am planning on releasing the beta sometime tomorrow (I will let everyone know in the Community Discord the exact time 2-3 hours prior)

What's Changing:
  • Solo & Team Mode
  • Normal & Crazy Mode
    -
  • We've added brand new maps (Lots more coming soon)
  • We've removed a lot of maps
  • Brand new spawn

-
  • All kits have been completely re-done (24 New Kits)
    Sneakpeek:

-
  • SkyWars Perks - 11+ perks you can unlock from the Cube of Fortune
    Sneakpeek:

-
  • Gems are now called "Mana"
  • Monthly leaderboards for wins and kills
  • Score system revamped
  • You can now buy kits with coins if you're having bad luck with the Cube of Fortune
  • Cube of Fortune will now give you a big coin reward if you win something you've already unlocked
  • New Game Sign system (You can still use the inventory portal to quickly auto-join the best game)

The maps you see here are not all of the maps - They are the most played/liked maps and are auto updated. You can also click the middle signs to auto join the best game, and join maps that aren't listed there.

The glass behind the signs represent the game status. Green means in lobby, Yellow means full, Red means in-game, Purple means finishing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -
  • Normal Mode starting chests now communicate with each other, making sure that you don't receive duplicate stuff, and have overall well-rounded starting gear
  • In-Game sidebar now shows more than just players

-
  • Your tab is updated to show who in your game is alive that's on your team (green), enemy team (red), & spectators (gray).

-
  • TNT will rain from the skies for games that are taking longer than usual
  • Innovative Maps such as PirateBay
    PirateBay has 1 layer of water. Make a wrong movement, jump in too quick or get hit a certain way and you'll fall right into the void!
    -
  • Donator Perks!
    Brand new Donator Perks such as awesome kits, coin multipliers, /invsee, /workbench, priority queuing & lots more!
  • Arrow Notifications - Hitting an enemy with an arrow will let you know what their current health is
  • Combat Log information - When you die, you'll receive information on how much damage you took from different sources.
  • Global Broadcast when you win a game

-
  • Our brand new Anti Cheat system that we plan on releasing across the entire network will be first implemented into SkyWars 4.0
  • Spectators now have an item which they can modify their speed with. They also have an item they can click to return to lobby (No more having to type /leave)
  • Stats will be reset for 4.0. There will be a leaderboard to remember the 3.0 top killers and winners in the leaderboard room
  • Quest Master
    Talk to the Quest Master to receive daily objectives to earn some extra Coins & Mana! We will also have a quest point leaderboard.

We will begin to add daily quests after the first week of launch.
  • New Cages (And not just glass cages)
  • Kiingtong & Graser10 will be recording lots of SkyWars on ManaCube, so there should always be enough players for games.

I hope you all will enjoy 4.0!
See you tomorrow

PS: Like a lot of our past revamps, we are changing our setup for permissions, meaning you'll have to claim your rank back for free on our webstore after you log in. Please share that information with others who don't know during the release. Thanks!

Last edited:

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
Noice ;D so hyped

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Im so excited! I never join skywards due the little amount of players online but now.. with the 4.0 Im sure a lot of people will go! This is such a great update! I want to try it!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
sounds quite competitive :>

(Also I really like the little swarm of steves in the picture of the new spawn)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, I guess this is my que to play more Skywars! :p Can't wait for it!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Super excited for the new release. I'll have to start playing skywars more once all this cool stuff is added :D

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Awesome. So Hyped for the fourth generation <3
In a way, this seems like a combination of skywars 2.0 and skywars 3.0. :)

I don't want to come off as greedy, but can the skywars 3.0 leaderboard players also have a rank for their contribution in skywars 3.0?
Like S3Leaders. Something similar to Barebones. That would be cool :D

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
Nice maybe parkour is next then. i don't play skywars but lookin pretty good man leaderboards definitely adds replay value!

Ratings
6 4
sounds good but hardly anyone ver plays it so i go on and cant play a game i know this cant really be fixed but just thought i should mention :)