Skywars endgame autokill

What should happen if timer runs out on skywars games?

• Should endgame result remain the same?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should player closest to mid win?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Happy

Donator
Ratings
I'm not sure how easy this would be to make, but it would be awesome if, instead of someone random winning when the game ends due to time, either the person with the most kills or the closest to mid wins, or a barrier starts pushing people towards mid by doing damage to anyone outside the barrier. This would be a very cool feature that stops games from being incredibly long and boring due to campers just waiting the game out and hoping they win. Its very boring to have a camper sitting on their island, and you have no way to get to them without dying, so they end up winning. It would be very cool to see this stopped, and I think a few players would agree with me on this.

Duskful

Ratings
I have seen other servers / games have the "damage dealing barrier of death" at endgame, and would love to see this feature added.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
The damage dealing barrier would be a really neat feature. But if that is too hard to add then I wouldn't mind seeing the player with the most kills win. The player with the most kills would probably not be a camper.