Skywars in teams!!!

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
Hi everyone!

It will be amazing if there will be some maps in skywars in wich u can play IN TEAMS!!!
Im not "asking" for a new mode, im just telling that in some maps (new maps) u can play in teams!!!
So the maps will be "bigger"!!! (some new maps)

Thx! and sry if I had grammar mistakes

I think that this is an amazing Idea

RadVibes

Donator
Ratings
I think adding teams to Skywars could add a sense of working together in the community, Teamwork and having bunches of fun. Love the idea!

TOMY

Donator
Ratings
11 6
Thx RadVibes, Its true, adding teams in skywars could make us (the community) have a great time with our minevast friends!!!

I Agree great idea it should be like the parkour selection you click the bow to go to Skywars and it lets you choose to go to "Teams" or "Solo"
That Would Be Awesome!

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
This is a GOOD IDEA!!!! Mineplex (most popular server BTW ) has Skywars avalibale in SINGLEPLAYER and TEAMS.
This could eliminate teamers in solo mode and make games more fair for most people ( who are mostly playing in solo )
And If you are going to do this, DONT LET PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN TEAMS!!!!!!! It may be unfair. (example, Killerghost and Morrisonclan2 playing together in teams) So plese do random mathimatical algortims to put players in team!

This could change Skywars, Forever...In a good way to make people's day easier :)

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
@xXWindows10Xx I don't think that randomizing teams is going to make players want to play more because they won't be able to play with their friends so if you think a team is OP, target them before they get to each other.