SkyWars is dead...

Ratings
Hello there,

So I have been on the "new" Manacube server for about 1-2 months now, and I have never never never seen a server so dead as the Manacube SkyWars server.
Maybe, the server needs to be changed to another type of server?

Share your thoughts...

Regards,
Villadsrl

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hey Lord,
There has to be a reason for it to change!

maddeh

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
169 3
Hi there,

Unaware of why the SkyWars server is so "dead" but you could suggest some things that we should change about it, which may attract more players to start playing it again. If you suggest that we should get rid of SkyWars and replace it with something else, then do you have any suggestions about this? Or gamemodes that you'd like to see on the server?

Ratings
Hi there,

Unaware of why the SkyWars server is so "dead" but you could suggest some things that we should change about it, which may attract more players to start playing it again. If you suggest that we should get rid of SkyWars and replace it with something else, then do you have any suggestions about this? Or gamemodes that you'd like to see on the server?
bring back the old skywars

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Skywars was a bustling, fun server before it was "revamped" by the whole "Manacube" propaganda. They need to get their shit straight and realize that Manacube is a stupid idea and that everything ran better as "Minevast", especially skywars... my favorite server...

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Well, for starters, SkyWars is undoubtedly dead. The last time I was able to play a game without forcing some friends online was ages ago. What has come of SkyWars is moderately tragic, but I've noticed a drastic drop in players over the span of the year in servers other than ManaCube. It's hard to put my finger on the exact reason why SkyWars servers are dying and still are continuing to. The only logical explanation is that it takes too many players to start a game. Maybe a few friends that were active on SkyWars stopped playing, then it took longer to start a game, so others left, and it took even longer, so even more people left. Not a clue in the world what it could be other than that.

On the other hand, maybe SkyWars can be revamped and attract players, who knows? You need to have the right idea of what the community wants. I'm sure plenty of people on ManaCube would absolutely love to play SkyWars once again. I can see potential growth for SkyWars seeing that people are still even are concerned about it. It's remained untouched for awhile, if a change the majority of the community agreed to update, like a poll, maybe it could be the start of a new regeneration of ManaCube Skywars.

maybe skywars should be removed.
I feel as if deletion should be the last resort of a server.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
On Minevast it took only TWO people to start a game on an 8 player map... I could Skype a friend and we could play, and even if no one else was on (someone was ALWAYS on Minevast skywars) then we could play by ourselves. We could have lots fun. Now I believe you need 4-6 players to join an 8 player map which is a ridiculous amount of people even if a lot of people played. It's really sad to see this game just flat out die... I vote skywars are set back.

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
On Minevast it took only TWO people to start a game on an 8 player map... I could Skype a friend and we could play, and even if no one else was on (someone was ALWAYS on Minevast skywars) then we could play by ourselves. We could have lots fun. Now I believe you need 4-6 players to join an 8 player map which is a ridiculous amount of people even if a lot of people played. It's really sad to see this game just flat out die... I vote skywars are set back.
Don't get why you have to have a negative point when it comes to things. It's not "Manacube's fault" that Skywars is dead. It simply needs a revamp. With staff focused on Skywars, having fun stuff to keep the fanbase entertained. I.e quests, leveling system, etc. Finally, some advertising. Then, bam. No more dead server.

I don't include plug ins because I think a more vanilla style skywars would attract a larger crowd However, people are free to share their opinions.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
That's what I said - Go back to old skywars :) They were so damn good bro

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Skywars was a bustling, fun server before it was "revamped" by the whole "Manacube" propaganda. They need to get their shit straight and realize that Manacube is a stupid idea and that everything ran better as "Minevast", especially skywars... my favorite server...
Totally agree with you man. Its stupid how they had to change minevast. It used to be awesome, with all of the old ranks, I had Sponsor, and now i had to pay for MVP. I played skywars so much and Its not fair.

#WeWantMinevastBack

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Rotating maps based on the amount of players online, the busier the server the larger maps, the less amount of people the smaller maps

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
skywars is still cool