Skywars Suggestion?

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
#1: Many players will use their hard earned gems to spend on cages, trails, kits etc... but what happens if you have "everything" unlocked? Things get a bit boring afterwards, so, what I'm proposing is a "Gem to Score converter" (Like in skywars 2.0 ) and / or a ranking system like how it was in Skywars 2.0 or Ranks like Barebones.

#2: The Map Ascension has a barrier block glitch which makes the players to appear like they are 'flying' or hacking. A dear old friend, MelonHands / MetalHands, was banned due to this glitch in this map, and was falsely banned, quite a while ago. I also reported this glitch to @Manyrain in game. So, if maybe the Admins or Staff have time to fix glitches here and there, then this barrier glitch can be added on your list.

These are just opinions, and may be useful in the future to enhance players experience on skywars.
Have a Great Day :p

MyPsyche

Donator
Ratings
8 1
Hey Windows, it's been a while, my last IGN was Silversnow I think. I knonw about this glitch as well, never used it though. Is MetalHands permanently banned? Gems to score is a great idea as well, but new kits are always a great option, or gems to votes for gamemodes. :) Thanks

tabooscroll19

Donator
Ratings
14 1
windows I love this idea and I do agree with you fully when you said it gets a bit boring when you have everything so I think it would be a great idea and make skywars even better in some ways

Last edited:

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
Hey Windows, it's been a while, my last IGN was Silversnow I think. I knonw about this glitch as well, never used it though. Is MetalHands permanently banned? Gems to score is a great idea as well, but new kits are always a great option, or gems to votes for gamemodes. :) Thanks
This glitch got MetalHands banned for 10 days last year-ish.
Not a perma-ban fyi :p