Username(s): SupaX_
Map name: Slovakia
Photos of your Parkour (Optional)
2022-11-21_21.25.39.png
2022-11-21_21.25.28.png
2022-11-21_21.25.50.png
2022-11-21_21.25.15.png

2022-11-21_21.26.09.png

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: 11;56 (name: SupaX_)
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps): Medium
Number of jumps (Optional): around 55

Bingotheog

MVP
BingoTheog
BingoTheog
MVP
Ratings
4 1
I would like to state I am not a moderator and at this point have no accepted maps, but I think this will not be accepted for 1. The parkour is kinda basic lots of headhittters or just 4 block jumps 2. The build is all over the place lacks detail i;e the armour stands have no arms and still have a baseplate. 3. Very hard to know where to go no signs pointing to the next jump.
Though I still hope it gets accepted good luck!

NoLifeNoWife

VIP
SupaX_
SupaX_
VIP
I would like to state I am not a moderator and at this point have no accepted maps, but I think this will not be accepted for 1. The parkour is kinda basic lots of headhittters or just 4 block jumps 2. The build is all over the place lacks detail i;e the armour stands have no arms and still have a baseplate. 3. Very hard to know where to go no signs pointing to the next jump.
Though I still hope it gets accepted good luck!
idk how to do armor stands that have arms :D but ill try to fix it

NoLifeNoWife

VIP
SupaX_
SupaX_
VIP
Username(s): SupaX_
Map name: Slovakia
Photos of your Parkour (Optional) View attachment 64337 View attachment 64336 View attachment 64338 View attachment 64335
View attachment 64339
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: 11;56 (name: SupaX_)
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps): Medium
Number of jumps (Optional): around 55
Updated it a little, added some more details to the castle, changed some jumps and fixed the armor stands :D

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello,

Your map has been REJECTED

The theme is original so gg

The build is where the main issues lie. The flag is pixel art which is no longer accepted on the server. I would suggest making the flag more lifelike by adding some curvature to make the flag seem like its flying in the wind. ex: Another issue is that the three main builds don't really have any cohesion together and the scaling of the builds together are just a bit off. For example the flag should be the smallest thing, then the castle, then the mountain.

The parkour fit the difficulty of medium and length so good job on that. The main issue with the parkour was the lack of jump variety which is part of the criteria for parkour accepted on the server. The parkour consisted mainly of forward distance jumps from block to block. Try adding blocks with different hitboxes than full blocks or by adding different blockages to forcibly change the way the player has to do the jump.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.