Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

VIP
M0ZZ13
M0ZZ13
VIP
Ratings
Very striking and unique in its appearance, had a quick look at some of the parkour and I personally think the difficulty would be better suited at Insane level.

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Hey bud. Pink here just to give my two cents:

First off the build. Wow, quality build and I'm impressed. I can tell you're a builder who has attention to detail.
The colour scheme you've chosen is striking and admittedly hard to pull off but it looks great. I love it when mappers pull of large scale builds that I know have taken time and effort.

Some improvements here would be to add extra interior design in the initial chamber. Think of a temple - they're GRAND! I wish the first chamber was massive with pillars on the edge to give more area and show off the massive snake head :)

[WE protip: for long snake/weaving structures such as the snake/skelesnake, learn to use //sel convex, and //spline, it'll save you hours of shaping those kind of things :)) shoot me a dm if you need help]

The parkour is where I think may require improvement:
- The map is currently the wrong facing for experts (needs to be x-facing). Solution: either rotate, or convert your expert into an insane. The latter seems more viable at the moment
- Difficulty/balancing: Jumps are currently much higher difficulty and fit insane much better. Examples: the low ceiling area, initial kyroh ladders and head jumps. I'm happy to run through which sections required adjusting! Just let me know. N.b. If you have to put "trust me it's possible" on an expert, it's probably too difficult of a jump.
- Pathing visibility - 1) slimes are hard to see with black carpets 2) black heads were hard to see

Impression: It has a lot of potential but requires you to make a few decisions regarding the build and the parkour
Good luck and let me know if you need help with anything

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ItsRogueHD,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ItsRogueHD,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is somewhat original, as we have other temples with snakes this one is built different.

The BUILD of your map is a problem. It feels very boxy and unattractive. Next time try considering fixing up the map inside and outside to make a more accurate and detailed build to your theme.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a expert map, so good job on that! The main issue is that the parkour had a lot of annoying and repetitive jumps around making the parkour just not fun and enjoyable.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.