Rejected Snowman - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
I saw this map pop up, and I really liked the idea of a snowman. I love the snow and the snow golem is my favorite mob in the game. So I was very exited to test this out and loved it :D

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Good map, would recommend to those wanting to have a good time

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Great map, I found the second half was pretty difficult but that's what makes it fun!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
you fucking mappers gotta be joking, my brain is going nuts. Anyways here's my opinion on it

The map is not good. There is already a snowman map.
The parkour from the pictures look repetitive.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello DanteTheLemon,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around snowman (SnowMan, Olaf). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here (link on here) to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build is made up of 3D pixel art, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube. Next time try creating a map with lots of depth and detail around your theme.

The PARKOUR fits the length of a hard map, so good job on that! The difficulty is a bit to hard with some jumps being better fitting for an expert map. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, walls, snow and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.