So far in to the season 13, kitpvp

YouMissed

ELITE
YouMissed
YouMissed
ELITE
Ratings
Kitpvp has been out for 16 days or 2 weeks and 2 days, here are all the things that need to be fixed and/or needs improvement:

Things that need to be fixed:

1. When u try to sell the Fishes with sell all your inventory bugs (You can't move anything in your inventory resulitng you to relog if u want to continue playing)
2. Rods don't work in the tournament, arenas and duels.
3. Prestige is still broken, the mana fairy doesn't count so u can't prestige and its still not even though 2 weeks have passed.
4. On /milestones the arena kills 3rd milestone is unclaimable.

5. On sumo koth(king of the hill) when u get knocked down the island u don't respawn and your chat gets spammed with a message that u can't leave the area and u need to relog to leave it.
6. when you throw and enderpearl and it doesn't land your enderpearl still dissapears and u are on timer cooldown (thought this problem was dicussed and fixed yet it still happens).
7. Leaderboards needs to be fixed as well as season legends

1. auction house is broken.(happened today)
2. svas does not work.

Things that need improvement:
1. Repairing diamond armor costs a little bit too much(money), either the prices needs to be reverted back to last season prices or atleast cut in half so its less expenses.
2. Mana pouch from /kit mana needs increase for mana or the time is lowered to atleast 6h per kit.
3. when u try to filter potions that u do not want to pick up there should be a specific potion for an example if u dont want to pick up splash speed potions and u try to filter it, it converts to regular water potion.
4. In kitpit you should be able to replanish your kit whenever u like to, because at the moment u need to wait 4 minutes to replanish it, even though you use your stuff in the first minute if there is a lot of people.

This is all i got for the moment, its my opinion and it can be discussed.

YouMissed
a.k.a Iron God

i would like to finnaly recieve cubit payouts from last month.

Skiimatic

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
65 15
Personally I don't know if this season is even saveable. The only way it could possibly be saved is if the staff team take some time off the other servers and actually spend a little bit of time and care on Kitpvp instead of quick hotfixes that magically revert / break again after a day or 2. It's been quite the let-down which is why I will not be playing this reset.

The lack of attention / care to this reset really slapped every kit player in the face and people from both sides of the g-fights have been annoyed about it all. I would like to see staff team actually address these issues instead of brushing over them because we are "Kitpvp" and instead of just saying that they are reported, I would like to see them addressed by a dev / fixed. Maybe then, once everything is working better and doesn't feel rushed / half bothered. I might give this reset a chance again.

Jeaen

ELITE
Jeaen
Jeaen
ELITE
Ratings
20 2
I don’t think this season can be saved. Even if everything is fixed, many players have already turned away because of all the issues that came at reset. It’s really too late for them to fix it because the reset was supposed to bring players back and instead it just turned them away from a server filled with lag and bugs. Also, there is something else to improve. The map is so small, no idea why the borders are so close and it’s very hard to kite since u can drop almost anywhere from the spawn island.

Ratings
And to add that the many pvp related glitches that YouMissed lack many many other bugs and issues that are really just an oversight.

8- Treasures still get fished up in lava even though you don't even get them, this either can be fixed by giving you treasures or by just removing them from the loot table because its one or two casts in a row wasted for no reason.
9- Players can log out anywhere on the map and log back in whenever they feel like it and attack players, there should be some sort of cooldown penalty for logging out in the arena because if someone really wanted they can just have accounts logged out at specific places and camp. (This shouldn't be a problem if you're not in a combat setting in the first place so yeah).
10- On 1.20.4 and above, if you jump on lilypads you will randomly become stuck in them and you cannot escape unless you do /spawn or rarely if you sneak.
11- During purge you can be spawned in the middle of a wooden stair that is apart of a building which lags you in place for at least 10 seconds which is time loss.
12- Back to fishing, you dont get any xp from lava fishing rendering it inferior to plain old fishing.
13- Golden fishing rod bubble perk does absolutely nothing and is not worth it's price.
14- Disconnecting while in an anvil gui still voids any item in it, instead of just returning them into the inventory. Similarly the enchanting table if closed just drops the items in it.
15- If a server restart occurs while you are in pit, you will be put in kit fight no matter what the cycle is. I have also noticed the bug happening randomly and not only on server restarts.
16- In the KOTH minigame (not the one on the main map, but the one where you are given a fish), once the round starts, you can get on the platform and mash both left and right click. The game will spam "You cannot do that here" and, because you're performing an action the game deems not allowed. The anticheat typically rolls you back to prevent you from doing anything (e.g., breaking a block at spawn and then trying to move). This essentially makes you take no knockback, allowing you to easily earn points due to the lagbacks. This both happens on accident and purposely, leading to really really screwed events.
17- Lava fishing is not affected by rain as far I can tell, kinda pointless to buy the perk if it's not buffing fishing everywhere.
18- Bowboosting rolls you back on 1.20.4, essentially making it impossible to triple bow boost like before.

For now that is all I can remember that has not gotten fixed or already mentioned by missed. To give credit where it's due, we appreciate staff's work on the reported bugs (The junk rod bug, lava fishing not affected by lure...), but the issue is the unequal amount of moderation and effort put towards kitpvp, rather than on survival for example. Sure one might argue it has more demand so of course they would focus more on it, but the demand was also on kit pvp and it has been dying out the more time goes on. Essentially the lack of support from the dev team and staff is leading for the death of kitpvp, reoccurring players are limited, and new players are driven away by issues and bugs.

That's all, I will be halting my time on kit because of university either way, I hope the gamemode goes somewhere. Thank you for your time

xmmonnii

Mod | KitPvP & Skyblock/Islands
xmmonnii
xmmonnii
Mod
Ratings
84 6
Hello awesome KitPvP players​

First of, I appreciate the forums post of all of the bugs that you have found in this new season of kit and I know this can be quite frustrating as well.

The following bugs has been reported are
- When u try to sell the Fishes with sell all your inventory bugs
- Rods don't work in the tournament, arenas and duels.
- Prestige is still broken, the mana fairy doesn't count so u can't prestige and its still not even though 2 weeks have passed.
Regarding about /prestige not working, admins are currently looking at the stats now to see if any tweaks or changes are needed towards them.
- On /milestones the arena kills 3rd milestone is unclaimable.
- On sumo koth(king of the hill) when u get knocked down the island u don't respawn and your chat gets spammed with

- Leaderboards needs to be fixed as well as season legends
I am aware of season legends, but what's the issue with leaderboards? not counting correctly?
- Treasures still get fished up in lava even though you don't even get them, this either can be fixed by giving you treasures or by just removing them from the loot table because its one or two casts in a row wasted for no reason.
Will ask about this again
- During purge you can be spawned in the middle of a wooden stair that is apart of a building which lags you in place for at least 10 seconds which is time loss.
- Back to fishing, you dont get any xp from lava fishing rendering it inferior to plain old fishing.
- Golden fishing rod bubble perk does absolutely nothing and is not worth it's price.

- If a server restart occurs while you are in pit, you will be put in kit fight no matter what the cycle is. I have also noticed the bug happening randomly and not only on server restarts.

Any bugs and suggestions that you have posted in here and that I have not mentioned will be reported and passed onto the relevant staff as well. I appreciate your time for reporting these bugs and I understand the frustration as well, feel free to dm on discord for any other bugs if needed or create tickets for them as well. Any video evidence will help massively as well for any recreational of bugs that are needed.

Thank you all!!
Moni