gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
interesting thread.

Ratings
5 3
because it was my first day online in minecraft and anxi saw me hit another player while in a mob farm, so she said it was damage aura.

DeadpoolHasPolio

ELITE
Ratings
I once scammed a kid on Runescape in 2010. I swapped out a noted rune 2h for a noted iron 2h. I bragged about it in pms and got banned. I haven’t broken game rules since. Except in pokémon, sometimes we don’t think and use a master ball on psyduck. But you gotta catch em all and there is pokémon called Mesprit that teleports away before you can attack. So you gotta use the master ball. So I used a cheat to get another. I know I don’t deserve to be a pokémon master!

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
I once scammed a kid on Runescape in 2010. I swapped out a noted rune 2h for a noted iron 2h. I bragged about it in pms and got banned. I haven’t broken game rules since. Except in pokémon, sometimes we don’t think and use a master ball on psyduck. But you gotta catch em all and there is pokémon called Mesprit that teleports away before you can attack. So you gotta use the master ball. So I used a cheat to get another. I know I don’t deserve to be a pokémon master!
you are a wise man.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119