So someone just took the all the chunks around me and tried to kill me all i saw was VO1D

Airzyq

Airzyq
Airzyq
So i was asking someone if i can join their team then i got a tp request so i accepted it and she said o which was suspicious but then i saw her running off somewhere random and took the chunk where my house was and beacon then she left like she got away with it

Baihu

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Hey!

I am a skyblock player so I haven't got much knowledge for survival. But I would like to ask, was your chunk claimed?
Please respond when you can! And I saw in your title they tried to kill you. Was this an attempted "TPA Kill" (PROOF NEEDED!)

Baihu

Last edited:

Airzyq

Airzyq
Airzyq
Hey!

I am a skyblock player so I haven't got much knowledge for survival. But I would like to ask, was your chunk claimed?
Please respond when you can! And I saw in your title they tried to kill you. Was this an attempted "TPA Kill" (PROOF NEEDED!)

Baihu

It was an attempted TPA kill i dont have proof because i wasnt really paying attention until she attacked me ill try to dee if shes online again

Baihu

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks for replying!

If there is no evidence, the best thing you can do right now is to create a Player Report <------
Please note that staff are busy so the ETA time to respond is high and will require patience!.
The staff will go more in-depth there and try their best to assist you.

Thanks for creating the forum, good luck!

Baihu