So someone just took the all the chunks around me and tried to kill me all i saw was VO1D

Airzyq

Airzyq
Airzyq
So i was asking someone if i can join their team then i got a tp request so i accepted it and she said o which was suspicious but then i saw her running off somewhere random and took the chunk where my house was and beacon then she left like she got away with it

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Hey!

I am a skyblock player so I haven't got much knowledge for survival. But I would like to ask, was your chunk claimed?
Please respond when you can! And I saw in your title they tried to kill you. Was this an attempted "TPA Kill" (PROOF NEEDED!)

Baihu

Last edited:

Airzyq

Airzyq
Airzyq
Hey!

I am a skyblock player so I haven't got much knowledge for survival. But I would like to ask, was your chunk claimed?
Please respond when you can! And I saw in your title they tried to kill you. Was this an attempted "TPA Kill" (PROOF NEEDED!)

Baihu

It was an attempted TPA kill i dont have proof because i wasnt really paying attention until she attacked me ill try to dee if shes online again

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Thanks for replying!

If there is no evidence, the best thing you can do right now is to create a Player Report <------
Please note that staff are busy so the ETA time to respond is high and will require patience!.
The staff will go more in-depth there and try their best to assist you.

Thanks for creating the forum, good luck!

Baihu