Some basic questions (mostly survival).. and a hello.

Ratings
Hey all, great server! Much props to Dacon and staff! Love all the work done and MOST of the people. Griefers need to find another hobby, perhaps base jumping with an umbrella.

- Just wondering if there will be a forum just for the Survival server like the rest of them?
- One pet peeve I have (very minor) is the inability to know how your auctions did if you are offline when they end. Is there a way that I am missing? Can this be added?
- (Survival) Will unclaimed land ever be reset? Or will the map just keep growing?
- I'm having a major issue with Skyblock lag, died a few times because the block I just placed disappeared and I was already standing on it placing the next one. Anyone else have this issue?
- Please, for the love of your deity, disable the Midi music unless turned on specifically!

Have a great day and see you in game!

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
- Just wondering if there will be a forum just for the Survival server like the rest of them?
There will be in the future, just like how they added survival to the stats.
- I'm having a major issue with Skyblock lag, died a few times because the block I just placed disappeared and I was already standing on it placing the next one. Anyone else have this issue?
Skyblock lags due to lots of people and sometimes Islands the more spawners a island have per say will have more lag, Dacon tries to keep the lag down the best he can.
The other Questions someone who has more survival knowledge can help you. ;)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Skyblock : The lag should be fixed now.

Music : To disable music you can do /music off or /radio

Unclaimed land reset : The only land currently that will get reset every so often is the end and the nether. Although this will be random and at times when it is needed.

Grief : If you are ever griefed just contact me on another survival staff and we can help get your stuff back as well as banning the griefer :)

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
@SunsetMagic
My house was griefed. They destroyed my house, took my chest and stuff. Killed my pets and flooded my farms. Pretty sure they did this by over claiming my land :(

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
To disable music you can do /music off or /radio
In my case I have disabled musical blocks ;)

Ratings
Thanks all for the replies. :)

I know that /radio or /music disable turns off the music. I just find it automatically enabled everytime you log on to be annoying. But no big deal, just being whiny.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Thanks all for the replies. :)

I know that /radio or /music disable turns off the music. I just find it automatically enabled everytime you log on to be annoying. But no big deal, just being whiny.
It always automatically enables it. Not just you :D