Some help needed

Ratings
i just recently joined the manacube comunity and on the christmas holiday i visited my grand-parents, so i brought my laptop then realise that there wifi is not good enough to serport the server. So i think fine i will just make something in singleplayer (which i have done)and bring it over using scamatica, but i was looking around the forums and saw that some person enquired about using scamatica but it was not allowed. i was wondering if there was anything i could do. Sinserly azork1st

femboys

Dedicated Member
ELITE
femboys
femboys
ELITE
Ratings
222 11
Schematica/Printer is not allowed on the server (at least on Creative), as people use it to copy builds over to Creative and submit them. Doing that on creative can you to get gradebanned, meaning you won't be able to get graded in the future after a certain amount of times.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
not sure if this would be allowed, but would it be possible to take a screenshot of the build and send it to a staff member?

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
not sure if this would be allowed, but would it be possible to take a screenshot of the build and send it to a staff member?
If you mean screenshotting your own build - There is a /submit command (I believe) and Creative staff will grade that way, there's no need to send screenshots to staff members.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you mean screenshotting your own build - There is a /submit command (I believe) and Creative staff will grade that way, there's no need to send screenshots to staff members.
Yes, that's what I meant.... but I don't play creative so I don't know much about it. (or the commands)