Something for W/E

So w/e on creative is pretty hard to use, i was thinking of a submenu for some of the newer/moderate player's,
Like /WE for a command, and it gives links to videos showing you how to use w/e,
then an idea for a W/E, A command is //rotate, but it doesn't rotate your clipboard it rotates your build you have selected,

just an idea doesn't haft to be implemented, but it would be a nice quality of life update, and maybe give plot flag a look

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there! This could be a really good idea. One thing that I'd recommend you do is put this suggestion on the suggestions page of manacube's website. You can find it here: https://suggestions.manacube.com . The top-rated posts are added in. Once it's up (and been approved by a mod or higher) then I'd be glad to upvote it. Best of luck!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Or you could just look up the basics on YouTube?
I think it would be a good idea for players that don't have a good idea of how to do these things to have something in-game that they could look at. We have /rules, which for example is an in-game command that can also be accessed on this website.

chuck

ELITE
gurt
gurt
ELITE
Ratings
65 65
I think it would be a good idea for players that don't have a good idea of how to do these things to have something in-game that they could look at. We have /rules, which for example is an in-game command that can also be accessed on this website.
What's the point to add more commands to confuse players over simple plugins? Anyone with a brain can look up a simple tutorial on world edit either on YouTube or their own website.

/rules is a basic feature in the essentials plugin, what you're asking for is a custom plugin that literally serves no use. It would be a waste of time for the devs to even make it.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
What's the point to add more commands to confuse players over simple plugins? Anyone with a brain can look up a simple tutorial on world edit either on YouTube or their own website.

/rules is a basic feature in the essentials plugin, what you're asking for is a custom plugin that literally serves no use. It would be a waste of time for the devs to even make it.
True, but what I'm saying is that it would be a good idea to have something like that within creative. There are a lot of players that have zero experience, and you'd get a lot more out of the creative server if you just have a plugin that would point you in the right direction. It wouldn't take that much time/experience to implement a plugin that would give you a link, or something of assistance. I don't think that it would confuse players, because if it was made correctly, it would make things easier. Just an idea.