sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
People of the Manacube community, I am here on this day to present information to you that will be very enlightening and will open your eyes to the problem of the century..... Jacon and his dictatorship

It's no surprise that Jacon has a set hatred for Dacon himself since Dacon owns Manacube and its what Jacon aspires to own. Its quite an interesting subject to think about, especially since the only person Jacon follows is Dacon? For hating someone enough to get a whole server to turn against him, its surprising he's following him. My second piece of exposure, Jacon claims to be the owner of Manacube because of his set confidence to be Owner but theres clearly no owner role next to his name? false advertisement. you need to open your eyes to the dictatorship that Jacon has (attempted to) create. His goals are to take over Manacube but ban every single player but a few, whats the point if he can start his own server and only invite a few select people?

Another big idea that he is bringing onto people is the impeachment of Dacon. His clear view is that if Dacon is impeached then he is removed from "office" which is the biggest lie i've ever seen. The definition of impeachment as found on google

"Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body or other legally constituted tribunal initiates charges against a public official for misconduct. ... Most commonly, an official is considered impeached after the house votes to accept the charges, and impeachment itself does not remove the official from office."

Take big notice of the bold letters, i've added a screenshot in this thread to show proof of said definition

There are the little things no one takes the time to think of which is exactly why I should be owner over Jacon, i've presented facts and logic that most people cant achieve. If you dont believe the things ive stated i've provided evidence.

Thank you! I appreciate your time

I'd also like to state that I will be open to hearing all LOGICAL comments towards this debate, simply stating jacon is better isn't a logical argument nor a statement or fact, it is simply a meaningless statement with no further evidence, if you want to talk about how great Jacon is, atleast be able to provide proof to support your ideas.

Attachments

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Sophia for owner, but pls don’t ban jacon.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
I will OVERTHROW Dacon and set myself in power.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
The fact that this has been going on for 3 months is funny #BlurpyForOwner #sophiawouldbsanadmin #jaconwillbejacon

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
The fact that this has been going on for 3 months is funny #BlurpyForOwner #sophiawouldbsanadmin #jaconwillbejacon
#SophiaForOwner

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
ah yes, daily manacube politics. i am not biased i promise! #SophiaForOwner

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
allow me to introduce myself

1632980928959.png

commonly, impeachment doesnt mean removal from office. BUT IT CAN. get the facts right chief

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
721 81
allow me to introduce myself

View attachment 53696

commonly, impeachment doesnt mean removal from office. BUT IT CAN. get the facts right chief
Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 11.01.18 PM.png
my bad, i apologize, i was wrong, Jacon still is a bad leader, sorry not sorry

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
FACTS AND LOGIC WIN

sophiaaah <3