Rejected Soup V.3! - Easy (resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
_YoloJulian_ & Rick_Aardappel
Soup V.3!
/plot home _YoloJulian_
Easy
41 jumps

After being denied again, we added a new soup oven. We also made the jumps much more varied and interesting by adding epic jumps like anvil jumps!
2020-09-03_20.41.52.png
2020-09-03_20.41.38.png
2020-09-03_20.42.10.png

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, Rick_Aardappel

At this time I will be putting your map submission in the REVIEWING section,

Theme: Your theme was somewhat original as I stated earlier as we don't have any soup bowl maps.

Build: Since the last submission of this map you've most definitely improved the build and detail on your map submission and it looks much more interesting/attractive than it used it :)

Parkour: This is the main reason I'm putting it in reviewing, you've got a little too many floating block jumps and from my view way too many heads parkour jumps. You did listen to my advice when I said to use more interesting blocks such as anvils, chests, etc. I recommend that you make more interesting/unique types of jumps than just simple distance-type jumps, (try playing some EASY parkour maps to gain inspiration).

Heads up: To get your map accepted, make an edit to your thread, add updated parkour pictures then reply to the thread informing me that you've updated it after my feedback then I will review it again. No need to make another submission! :)

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Last edited:

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, unfortunately at this time I'm going to be REJECTING this map submission, I recently put your map into the reviewing section which it has stayed for the past month, I have not seen any edits to your map in-game or on the forums thread here so I'm going to be closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.