MVP+
Ratings
Username: Druiditbeau [Builder] | Amberion [Parkourer]

Map name: Space Cargo

Plot info:

ID: -113,33 // Plot Owner: Druiditbeau // /plot visit druiditbeau 4

Difficulty: Hard

Number of jumps: 54

This one, is a small trading fleet flying on the air, exchaning and transporting goods from place to place.
My intention on this map is to have a more futuristic [spacial] looking map.

Thank you guys beforehand for another opportunity ;D I hope you guys like it, if any change is needed, I'm more than willing to cooperate and work on that!

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Druid,

I will be putting this map into reviewing for now. This means that there are aspects of your map that are really great, but other factors are keeping the map from being fully accepted. You will have until October 20th, 2020 to make revisions before the map is automatically rejected.

The theme is somewhat original, we have many other space/futuristic themed maps, but I would say the build is unique enough to be considered original. The build also looks great, it accurately depicts the theme and, aside from the floating parts, looks pretty neat overall. Well done!

The parkour is where the map falls a bit short. It fits the difficulty, but the main problem that other judges and I have decided is too great of an issue to accept the map fully is the path. The map doesn't have a very good flow to it, with quite a bit of climbing and running that it feels like I do more climbing than parkour. Please adjust the parkour to better integrate the parkour throughout the build.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have questions, of course feel free to message me on Discord. Also message me on Discord when you have finished the revisions. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Druid and Amber,

Since I discussed with Amber and second revisions were not made known to me, I will have to automatically reject this map. Feel free to resubmit in the future should the needed changes be made!

Status
Not open for further replies.