guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
this is a resubmission from sacredpvp and I and I'm too lazy to make it look nice on the forums
on guyseth plot 4
144 jumps
17 checkpoints
spaceneedle resubmit.png

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
(How lazyyyy) looks good sethy and sacred!

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
Pretty challenging. The map is really everything you want to see in an insane (Interpret that how you will).

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
The parkour is very challenging and slightly inconsistent with the cp placement being off some times having them after a very hard jump forcing players to go far back if they fail.

In the terms of build I don’t see much different from the first submission other than the yellow pillar in the middle… I could be wrong though? But IMO the white structure could have been more thick than one block.

Don’t have much to say about the theme as it’s original.

Good luck

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
The parkour is very challenging and slightly inconsistent with the cp placement being off some times having them after a very hard jump forcing players to go far back if they fail.

In the terms of build I don’t see much different from the first submission other than the yellow pillar in the middle… I could be wrong though? But IMO the white structure could have been more thick than one block.

Don’t have much to say about the theme as it’s original.

Good luck
I made sure to discuss the build with jacob before resubmitting and he said the yellow as all it needed :3

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I made sure to discuss the build with jacob before resubmitting and he said the yellow as all it needed :3
Oh yeah I don't doubt it, that was just my opinion <3

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi Sacred and Seth,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING.

Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hi Sacred and Seth,

Your map has been ACCEPTED!

The theme was original. Yay!

The build was improved upon since the previous submission with more added detail and more depth to the build making it more complete. good job!

The parkour was something we had to work through but I think it came out at an acceptable level. Appreciate you guys working with me and being flexible.

So sorry for the delay. Good job again guys! Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.