warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
If you've seen my latest thread and some other peoples threads, you'd know what May 17th is all about. I wanted to make this post to thank every single one who uses a purple skin today or did something else. It makes me extremely happy to see multiple people showing their support in their own way.

The next part goes out to the people who are a part of the LGBTQ+ community. My heart goes out to every single one of you who has experienced some sort of homo- or transphobia. Sadly enough, I know what it's like to experience this in both a verbal and physical form. To the ones who have never experienced this, I hope you never have to. I'm not going to preach about "gay rights" as these should be normal rights, but I just want to show my support and understanding to those who need it. Manacube is supposed to be a safe space. I know a lot of staff members do their best to make sure it stays that way. But I give you my word as a staff member and a player on Manacube, I will never let any form of discrimination slide.
download.png