Splash Potions?

Wolf_Lover166

ELITE
Wolf_Lover166
Wolf_Lover166
ELITE
Ratings
I know that in Skyblock it isn't allowed to make splash potions as you could hurt other players with poison potions, weakness, etc. For the newer players who can't afford villager spawners, Villager Zombies are the only way they can get them. Is there another reason they aren't added other than harming other players? Is there a way to turn it to "Hey! You can't pvp here." when a potion is thrown at a player out of warzone? Just a thought! :)

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I don’t know exactly but I don’t think you can hurt people with splash potion I might be wrong buy pretty sure it’s so.

Hope this was helpful;)

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
To weaken an "undead" mob, you must use a potion of healing, and from what I recall from previous versions of Minecraft in which splash potions did not exist, a regular one might work. Though it was many years ago and I might be wrong, it could still work. Secondly, a newer player is always free to go to warps such as /warp sgrind and /warp villager for villager trading. My third and last point is that these potions can cause someone to lag out because of the particles. This may be in part why they are disabled. But that is just my theory. One part is confusing in your post though because you said that splash potions were not allowed on Skyblock, but you stated that you could throw one, but in return it said "Hey! You can't pvp here." Though, I assume that they are not disabled on Slyblock yet.

Hope this helped,

Sam (samara1978)