First Name
Skishy

Country or Timezone
England

Discord username
Sossage#5404

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
To help the server and make sure everyone follows the rules, I also want to help players that have questions about the server and need help.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
Two years

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube?
I play 15 hours everyday

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
I have a lot of knowledge about the server manacube and I want to help people and make the server a better place
Also make sure people follow the rules!

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
I was admin on my friends server, it wasn't a very big server but I have some experience with basic server rules and how to moderate a server.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Helpful, Always available and a lot of experiences with manacube as a server

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
To help players that need help and make sure none of the servers rules are broken

Are you able to use recording software?
Yes

Anything else we should know?
I can spend a lot of my time on manacube.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes

Yaamaha

VIP
Yaamaha
Yaamaha
VIP
Ratings
Hello, this application has 0 detail and has taken you 10 minuets to do. Go and have a look at some of the pending applications and compare them to yours in terms of size.
As well as this your saying you can play the server 15 hours a day is obscene. That's not healthy and just isn't true.
No thought has gone into this and the staff team will see that.
However, Good Luck!

Ratings
Sorry for the terrible application my friend was on this account and thought it would be funny to make this staff application, I changed me password so this wont happen again.

Very sorry