Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Map name - SSBMewtwo (Super Smash Bros Mewtwo)
Builders - Prisioner and Soccerchicken50
Parkour - xX_SacredPvp_Xx
Difficulty - Insane
Jumps - Around 115
Checkpoints - 13
Plot - /plot h Prisioner 3
This is what we were going after:

This is the result:
2020-07-27_23.37.08.png

Last edited:

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
at lAsT

I hope it gets accepted, very nice build. Wish I could test the parkour but my mouse is broken right now and I'm not torturing myself by playing with the mouse pad. :)

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Very excited to see the verdict.

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hello there, I have found a few exploits/skips that should be patched
Red = Skip
Blue = Intended Path

the following are part of 1 major exploit
1596278344316.png

1596278377757.png
1596278410728.png

And this here below is another route that utilises the same exploit
1596278491723.png
1596278516831.png

And also 1 more that I found
1596278567990.png

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Soccerchicken patched them

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hello, this is my review.

Build: Not great imo, there is really only a few colors used, and I feel like you could add some more block variation into the build, like add some Pink Clay/Magenta Clay into the pink, and add some more dark variation like the picture shows.
Theme: Honestly, just another original Pokemon map.
Parkour: Haven't tried it yet, but looks good.

Overall: I will stay with a 0.5

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Pris, Chicken and Sacred,

I am sorry to tell you guys this map is being rejected. First of all, I want to apologize for the amount of time it has taken for this map (among other insanes) to be judged. Insane and Expert maps will always take longer to judge, and we have had plentiful submissions of these harder maps lately. Thank you for your patience!

The theme for this map isn't very original. While we don't have a Mewtwo map yet, there are so so many Pokemon maps that I won't even begin to list them all. Pokemon at this point is a very overdone series and theme on ManaCube. If you're going to build something from Pokemon, it better be really well executed. Unfortunately, I feel the build for this map is executed well. The overall shaping of the limbs and head are very odd. Something seems a bit off about him. It's recognizable as Mewtwo, but it doesn't feel very accurate because of the misshapen look of the whole build. This is not helped by the randomized texturing done with glass, which makes Mewtwo look really lumpy and scratchy, rather than smooth and manufactured. I also always dislike the use of coal blocks, as they are very polarizing to look at when used in excess. I would recommend substituting obsidian or stained black clay where you can.

The parkour feels more annoying than insane level difficulty to me upon testing. There are places in the map where I felt like more unique blocks were being used for no real purpose except to add uniqueness. This goes for barriers that can be substituted for glass, cauldrons (which have a normal block hitbox the way it is used in the parkour), daylight sensors instead of a slab, etc. Another problem with the parkour is that these appear periodically: http://prntscr.com/txwx7k these are very glitchy and should not be used often, if ever. I felt for the most part I was doing a bunch of annoying headhitters and corner jumps for the majority of the map, even though the blocks used in these are mixed and varied, it still felt repetitive and unfun in this regard.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.