• Total voters

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
We want an SSV trident, it would most likely have loyalty and the custom design could be like a posiden trident, or maybe a spear or smth, but most likely a trident design. (We also want SSV dirt?! That's what people are saying lol. Maybe it would be dirt that you can place like an infinite amount of times?)

EDIT: I was also thinking that a SSV crossbow might be cool!

EDIT 2: ALSO maybe SSV elytra could be cool? they could have a custom design of like angel wings or other wings or smth? just a thought

EDIT 3: After reading the comments I realized I needed to say a few things! The SSV dirt was a joke, I in no way think that will or should ever be added. ALSO About the crossbow, you know how you can shoot fireworks with a crossbow if you hold them in your off hand? For the SSV crossbow, if it came in the Christmas crate for example, it could have something like infinity, multishot-5 that would let it shoot five arrows, and it could shoot fireworks that are green and red. Or for the Halloween crate it could have infinity, multishot-5, and shoot orange and black fireworks. for the tridents, instead of infinite riptide, it could be used out of water, but only every 10 seconds or something. also lastly, I agree that these should only be added once all playable versions of survival have the items.

EDIT 4: I have already brought this up in a previous post, but as stated in the comments, more SSV fishing rods would definitely be fun. and for the grappling hook, hypixal skyblock has one of those, so you could try to figure out how they did that. I have also brought up before that we need more SSV shovels.

EDIT 5: WE DID IT! Finally! one of the items we suggested has been added. It is an SSV elytra that looks like wings! We have made an impact!

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Although I do think these would be pretty cool to have, I'm not sure they would be able to, or it would make sense to add them until versions prior to 1.14 when the crossbow was added, aren't supported.

I'm big into fishing so I think sva fishing rods would be cool! There could be custom textures for different brands or whatever. And maybe they could add some cool custom enchants for them!

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
Custom models for elytra's already exist.

Dirt ssv sounds kinda pointless. I can just buy dirt..

The only good idea is the ssv trident, it should have loyalty ofc, Impaling X and perhaps give it the ability to have custom enchantments from swords? Like Viper, Combo, Rage etc etc. all ssvs are mainly focused around swords, bows, armor and some other gadgets. Another thing people have been wanting is a grappling hook too. Idk how that would work though..

Jacob_Zuma

MVP
2ntr
2ntr
MVP
Ratings
A good idea for a crossbow SSV could be to make the reload speed much quicker, and maybe increase multi-shot to shoot even more arrows at a time.

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
I'm loving the ideas but also there's the issues of player versions and some glitches that can occur with tridents and crossbows but it would be cool to see 1 or more of these ideas made a thing. :D

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Right now, survival still supports versions without a trident (1.8 - 1.12), so it would be best to wait until Survival requires 1.13+ to use, or until ManaCube updates the whole server to a more recent version.

I would love to see something like a trident with channeling all the time like said above, or a faster and better loyalty. Maybe even a better riptide instead of loyalty?

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
Right now, survival still supports versions without a trident (1.8 - 1.12), so it would be best to wait until Survival requires 1.13+ to use, or until ManaCube updates the whole server to a more recent version.

I would love to see something like a trident with channeling all the time like said above, or a faster and better loyalty. Maybe even a better riptide instead of loyalty?
Have you used riptide? A better riptide means flying at the speed of light lol.

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
I've used riptide, but what I meant was something like a weaker riptide, but it works without rain or something like that. I don't know how that would affect PvP, but it could be nice to have/use. :confused:

SpaceTsunaml

ELITE
SpaceTsunami
SpaceTsunami
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
I've used riptide, but what I meant was something like a weaker riptide, but it works without rain or something like that. I don't know how that would affect PvP, but it could be nice to have/use. :confused:
Oh true true, I feel like working without rain could be extremely game breaking though for pvp lol.