Stack SPawners to Reduce Lagg

Zaflar

ELITE
Prettyflvcko
Prettyflvcko
ELITE
Ratings
10 8
i think you guys should start stacking spawners i think that will help alot with the lagg in the server

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Which game mode are you talking about? lol
The only place I have seen where spawners don't stack is Islands. And it is so dead there that it doesn't affect lag to a point of concern. And I'm pretty sure islands is so dead that they're actually going to remove it. (speculation)
If you're worried about the lag, I urge you to look at where the larger sources are. Chunks loading/unloading is the biggest cause of lag. For example, on Olympus, when players and alts join the plot world, each player loads at least 25 chunks. Multiply that by 200 and you have A TON of area to load which is very taxing on the performance.
Unless you're getting pc lag, connection lag, and server lag confused. Spawners can create a lot of pc lag, but that can easily be remedied by changing your settings. And connection lag isn't affected by spawners.

Zaflar

ELITE
Prettyflvcko
Prettyflvcko
ELITE
Ratings
10 8
im talking about factions like instead of placing tons of spawners one block will be like 100 spawners

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Which game mode are you talking about? lol
The only place I have seen where spawners don't stack is Islands. And it is so dead there that it doesn't affect lag to a point of concern. And I'm pretty sure islands is so dead that they're actually going to remove it. (speculation)
If you're worried about the lag, I urge you to look at where the larger sources are. Chunks loading/unloading is the biggest cause of lag. For example, on Olympus, when players and alts join the plot world, each player loads at least 25 chunks. Multiply that by 200 and you have A TON of area to load which is very taxing on the performance.
Unless you're getting pc lag, connection lag, and server lag confused. Spawners can create a lot of pc lag, but that can easily be remedied by changing your settings. And connection lag isn't affected by spawners.
The staff better not remove islands, I'll fight them!! Islands is more alive than you would think- and it's definitely more alive than Kit PvP. I was experiencing quite a bit of lag though, and I know there were other people complaining about lag as well. The TPS was a steady 19 though so I'm not sure why it was laggy.

Plus, the only reason islands is dead is because nothing ever gets fixed and the server is in need of content update... then again, that's most of Manacube :)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
im talking about factions like instead of placing tons of spawners one block will be like 100 spawners
oh lol
Didn't know spawners weren't stacked on factions. I think they did this so fac value isn't so densely concentrated.
On factions, terrain loading, chunk updates, tnt, and block updates would be the main source of server lag, but I see what you mean. I personally think making them stack wouldn't be a bad idea. I don't play factions though so maybe someone who does could explain why its bad if they think it is.

and it's definitely more alive than Kit PvP
A wha- bu- wh- the what? More alive than kit? *stands up and hammer fists table*
'scuse me! My kitpvp vacation home is way more popular than you think!!!!! >:{
I've never seen more people on islands than on kit AND kit is more popular even on forums!!!!!!
1599609855178.png

*sits down*

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
oh lol
Didn't know spawners weren't stacked on factions. I think they did this so fac value isn't so densely concentrated.
On factions, terrain loading, chunk updates, tnt, and block updates would be the main source of server lag, but I see what you mean. I personally think making them stack wouldn't be a bad idea. I don't play factions though so maybe someone who does could explain why its bad if they think it is.

A wha- bu- wh- the what? More alive than kit? *stands up and hammer fists table*
'scuse me! My kitpvp vacation home is way more popular than you think!!!!! >:{
I've never seen more people on islands than on kit AND kit is more popular even on forums!!!!!!
View attachment 35919
*sits down*
And I have never seen you on islands before :)
Like I said before, the staff rlly need to fix islands... it's been pushed off for far too long- since before the skyblock reset.

BabyBlue

Ratings
13 3
+1 i love that idea cause this is so much lagg if you have a smaller base its not done.. BUT! on the other hand..
its way easyer to hide / raid these spawners.