Staff Aplacation

Ratings
Hello, My Name is Ken i want to help out your staff team on ManaCube and be a Admin. I was born on September 6th 2000 and Was born Japan and moved to the USA because my dad was born here and i am now in New Jersey for 18 Years of my life. My dream was always want to be staff on your server ever since it came out. Also if you need my minecraft name it is RaspyYT.

Thanks,
RaspyYT or Ken

milkified

Dedicated Member
ELITE
milkified
milkified
ELITE
Ratings
231 1
Hey, Ken. There are a few requirements to apply for staff - such as 20 forum posts, 50 hours on server etc. Once you reach the given quota, apply here: https://forums.manacube.com/forums/staff-applications/ (there are also requirements on the link).

Edit: Please do not apply for sole purpose of having power. ManaCube has a lovely community, and to become a staff member, you must be someone who wants to help it grown and remain.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Hey @milkified,

I appreciate you trying to help out and you did a good job. Just in the future try not to link the staff applications, if they want to apply for the staff team they should know where to do so and how to navigate the forums.

Have a good day/night,
Roza

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
While it's good that you are trying to be a staff member, you do need a few specific things to be a staff member -

One: A good grasp on English, enough to be easily understood by players and staff members alike, to where you do not have to further explain your sentences so they can understand it.

Two: You need 50+ hours of experience in the server, which I believe can count previous season's play time (I had somewhere close to 250-300 hours last season, maybe more, I'm not sure.)

Three: you need to be at least 13 years old, or older is appreciated, as you start to gain a better sense of maturity and responsibility by the time you become a teenager.

Four: You absolutely need to have a Discord account that you are decently active on, as Discord is a vital means of communication between team members alike who do not have the same timezone and need to be able to speak with one another without staying up far past what time they should be in bed, especially if they have things to do in real life and are not hoping that perhaps the player you're awaiting will come on soon. 15 minutes more is too many minutes, you'll be dead asleep in your seat if you stay up that much longer, missy!

Five: You need to have an at least somewhat decent history when it comes to punishments. Absolutely no tolerance will be taken towards staff members who have received a permanent mute or ban, whether it was bought off clean or not. You can't just wash away your mistakes :(

I hope this is a help, and I'm very glad that you're planning to help out the server! I'm sure that if you put in the effort for a decent application and actually do get accepted that you could be a very big help to the server!

(Note: You cannot apply for one position exclusively, you have to start from Helper and work your way up past mod to admin. You can't just be an admin as soon as you apply, sadly, you must work your way up the food chain, just like everyone else. Mmm... food... Hang on, I'm gonna go get a burger-)