staff application

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
i feel like staff or admins should recommend players for staff and sugest players for the position. instead of having 1000 applications that lead no where

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
That’s an interesting suggestion, however I personally think it would lead to bias. People would start suggesting their friends for staff, and it would become less about what you know, and more so who you know :)

I think our current system works great, we currently have and previously had a lot of great staff from the system, I don’t really see any flaws in it - but, that’s just me!

I__PK__I

QA Team
I__PK__I
I__PK__I
QA Team
Ratings
86 39
well that's not exactly what i mean, but i know what your saying. i meant more so if a staff member felt someone was a good fit they just recommend them. and once the server is looking for more staff they look at potential candidates

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
with the current link being posted in chat every 3 minutes, ranged is working overtime. not to say that the current system is bad, but it could be better if a person could apply if they were recommended by a certain number of the staff on that gamemode. for example, if a majority of parkour staff said that i should apply, then they give me perms to create an application thread. with the current system, the vast majority of apps are people who have played for 20 minutes who havent read the requirements or trolls.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I actually think the current system is really great, especially for people applying for staff on understaffed servers. Sometimes, eligible players aren't seen as much as they should be, so there could be alot of players who miss out on the opportunity if staff members suggested players. It may also lead to players getting accepted and not wanting to be staff, or players asking staff to suggest them and helpers and moderators telling them that they don't meet the requirements.

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
with the current link being posted in chat every 3 minutes, ranged is working overtime. not to say that the current system is bad, but it could be better if a person could apply if they were recommended by a certain number of the staff on that gamemode. for example, if a majority of parkour staff said that i should apply, then they give me perms to create an application thread. with the current system, the vast majority of apps are people who have played for 20 minutes who havent read the requirements or trolls.
im not a troll :mad::mad::mad:

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Pretty good idea, if they see consistent evidence and qualities in a player they could reccomend them. Maybe they'd have to record some evidence and examples of this to submit a reccomendtion though.

Ratings
426 8
I do believe this a good idea. On top of the already low amount of applicants each time, there is a overall shortage of staff on some specific realms. Instead of players embarrassing themselves one to many times. It would be nice if newer players who didn't read any of the rules or requirements stopped spamming applications.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
I like this idea but whats stopping me from bribing a staff member to reccomend me (if this were implemented i wouldnt do it i would rather buy cubits) but whats stopping me from offering some cash to staff and then boom i get staff bc i bribed someone to gimme a good recommendation

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
895 66
I like this idea but whats stopping me from bribing a staff member to reccomend me (if this were implemented i wouldnt do it i would rather buy cubits) but whats stopping me from offering some cash to staff and then boom i get staff bc i bribed someone to gimme a good recommendation
giving them money to get recommended to be staff could count as an irl deal, i honestly imagine they would rather do their job and ban you for it than take your money

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
533 98
Makes sense XD