Teoyaya got banned for being rektah
Razrabochik got banned for being kuqn
Yvngavail got banned for being stenn_dammers
Xcyals got banned for being aleksi
xRik got banned for being stenn_dammers
And I'm banned for something I didn't do

Literally if you go on kitpvp and say someone is kuqn that kid will get banned
Staff doesn't do any investigating they just ban
Literally I used teoyayas acc like two months before I got banned and he got banned for evasion of rektah like how does that make any sense LMAO
And razrabochik got banned for being kuqn because they are both from the same city literally both of them are KNOWN players and you guys know for a fact they are not the same person. Literally NYC has close to 10 million people and everyone whos from there gets banned for being kuqn.

Terrifix/Zamzua got banned for being Aleksi idk why but he is and he literally had nothing to do with aleksi LOL

I got banned for something I didn't do but that is my fault I agree I shouldn't let multiple people on my account but my appeal has been in reviewing for 3 months now...

I think staff really don't give a crap about us and don't use logical reasoning when they hand out bans. This is getting ridiculous. There's also never any staff on kitpvp anymore since quick_silver_ went inactive and cheaters just come and do anything they want. How can something like this happen on a 2000 player network?!?

Last edited:

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
If you or another play believe your bans are unfair, you can always appeal them. Staff can't ban without evidence so i don't understand what you're aiming at

bailt

Ratings
9 3
If you or another play believe your bans are unfair, you can always appeal them. Staff can't ban without evidence so i don't understand what you're aiming at
get on kitpvp and say "im kuqn" and watch how fast you get banned

bailt

Ratings
9 3
Okay this is getting out of hand
Zamzua got banned for being aleksi
Teoyaya got banned for being rektah
Razrabochik got banned for being kuqn
And I'm banned for something I didn't do

Literally if you go on kitpvp and say someone is kuqn that kid will get banned
Staff doesn't do any investigating they just ban
Literally I used teoyayas acc like two months before I got banned and he got banned for evasion of rektah like how does that make any sense LMAO
And razrabochik got banned for being kuqn because they are both from the same city literally both of them are KNOWN players and you guys know for a fact they are not the same person. Literally NYC has close to 10 million people and everyone whos from there gets banned for being kuqn.

Terrifix/Zamzua got banned for being Aleksi idk why but he is and he literally had nothing to do with aleksi LOL

I got banned for something I didn't do but that is my fault I agree I shouldn't let multiple people on my account but my appeal has been in reviewing for 3 months now...

I think staff really don't give a crap about us and don't use logical reasoning when they hand out bans. This is getting ridiculous. There's also never any staff on kitpvp anymore since quick_silver_ went inactive and cheaters just come and do anything they want. How can something like this happen on a 2000 player network?!?
u forgot salaries who they think is me???????? pfffft

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
why are these guys responding to this anyway when its about kitpvp
if you dont play kitpvp and dont know the situation going on then why are you talking

Lavendal being a great staff member and rating "disagree" on my post rather than actually addressing the issue lmfao

ManaRayed

ELITE
Kuqn
Kuqn
ELITE
Ratings
37 5
clearly u havent played kit if u think that is true they don't provide evidence when asked for

ChrisJCT

ELITE
ChrisJCT
ChrisJCT
ELITE
Ratings
9 10
rektah is right most if not all of these people had unfair bans and i have an unfair mute. 1 month for typing 3 letters in chat. get better mana staff