Staff Harassment Over Chickens

LostBam

VIP+
Lost_Bam
Lost_Bam
VIP+
Ratings
5 3
Over the past month or two, certain staff members have decided to kill all chickens at spawn. I understand this is in efforts to reduce lag on the server. I saw no reason to complain when this happened, as I still had chicken eggs in my inventory. While annoying, not a big deal. My impetus for caring about chickens is about passive income of mana, selling the eggs to the auction house. The intention has never been to poorly impact the server.

However, the past few days I have had a staff member harassing me by removing my chickens, and more importantly removing my chicken eggs from my inventory and ender chest. More than 27 stacks of 16 eggs were deleted from my personal inventory. I was told by other members of the community that this was Shinxy's doing but I am unable to be certain of that myself. I believe removing items from my inventory was crossing a line. This is because farming chickens, having chicken eggs, or spawning chickens, is not against the rules. Again, I do not use them to spawn chickens, I sell them to the auction house for mana.

I would kindly request that one of these two things happens but any other solutions are welcome to be discussed. One, make owning eggs, spawning eggs, and farming eggs against the rules and I will move on with no argument. Two, return 27 stacks of 16 eggs (less than the total amount stolen from me) to my inventory, continue killing chickens at your leisure, and most importantly, leave me and my inventory alone. I do not need or want an apology from those involved, but instead would simply like to meet on common ground and come to an agreement on what is and is not allowed to avoid needlessly wasting my time.

Edit: I have gotten all my eggs back, however you can not spawn chickens anymore. So even though I can no longer farm eggs for much mana, I see this as a fair resolution.

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
just get more chickens its not hard m8

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81
about chickens is about passive income of mana
if you want to earn more mana, maybe you should just do parkour.. on a parkour server..? just a thought

even if its not against the rules to have the eggs or spawn chickens, by you having the eggs and selling them, other players are using them to spawn chickens, which is causing the lag.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
if you want to earn more mana, maybe you should just do parkour.. on a parkour server..? just a thought
WTF r u crazy why would anyone ever do that

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
727 81

LostBam

VIP+
Lost_Bam
Lost_Bam
VIP+
Ratings
5 3
its a wild thought isnt it
I do parkour the vast majority of the time that I play on the server. However like I said I use it for PASSIVE INCOME which cannot be done by completing maps. While away from my computer or working on my finals, I have been afk farming eggs.

LostBam

VIP+
Lost_Bam
Lost_Bam
VIP+
Ratings
5 3
HOWEVER I am happy to announce that I got all my eggs back even though you can not spawn chickens anymore. Problem solved for me idrc that much lol

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
I do parkour the vast majority of the time that I play on the server. However like I said I use it for PASSIVE INCOME which cannot be done by completing maps. While away from my computer or working on my finals, I have been afk farming eggs.
are u just spawning these eggs on random maps?

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
are u just spawning these eggs on random maps?
"HOWEVER I am happy to announce that I got all my eggs back even though you can not spawn chickens anymore. Problem solved for me idrc that much lol"

Dawg can you read?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
"HOWEVER I am happy to announce that I got all my eggs back even though you can not spawn chickens anymore. Problem solved for me idrc that much lol"

Dawg can you read?
i was more asking if thats what they did

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Either way your question is irrelevant I am talking about spawn. But no, spawning chickens in the map worlds has not worked for a while now. At least.... that's what a uh... friend told me...
m8 i got your chickens