Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
u twats expect too much earth hadn’t had a reset for well over a year and islands hasn’t had 1 for almost as long kitpvp got 1 not too long ago so wait a little while or I’ll hop on and fuck u up
KitPvP's last reset was literally in April 2021... which was before Islands.... :/

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
They officially killed their own server, even the evaders don’t want to evade on such a terribly ran server, they ignore all our suggestions and let it die. My advice - just quit , there is no point in trying anymore. I hope they are happy with this outcome.

Server goes down to 0 players online lol and manaray is so bad cullanP sits online all day spectating people to compensate for that like a geek.

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
74 15
They officially killed their own server, even the evaders don’t want to evade on such a terribly ran server, they ignore all our suggestions and let it die. My advice - just quit , there is no point in trying anymore. I hope they are happy with this outcome.

Server goes down to 0 players online lol and manaray is so bad cullanP sits online all day spectating people to compensate for that like a geek.
Only the past week and that was to improve it, I no longer need to do that anymore though and me being online means we have not forgot about it

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
Only the past week and that was to improve it, I no longer need to do that anymore though and me being online means we have not forgot about it
So I’ll be safe if I go RUN ON THE DAMN GLASS BY THE BOAT? Or is there some secret rule saying run. On the damn glass and u cheating

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
You have gotten more real bans (the player was actually cheating) than the anticheat has gotten accurately lmao. Wow so cullanP does read kitpvp threads!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
This seems like grasping at straws, however yes I do read kitpvp threads when applicable
bruh why did i get banned for running on glass manaray is the reason kitpvp is dead

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
74 15
bruh why did i get banned for running on glass manaray is the reason kitpvp is dead
The problem with what you're saying is that if just running on glass got you banned everyone would be banned, there are players with over 15k kills that have never been banned once. You also don't have enough play time this kit season to really be able to judge the anti-cheat for that matter. If your ban actually was false then you would be a singular instance of it for running on glass

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90

W opinion

superflyGreeeee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyGreeeee
superflyGreeeee
ELITE
Ratings
50 14
The problem with what you're saying is that if just running on glass got you banned everyone would be banned, there are players with over 15k kills that have never been banned once. You also don't have enough play time this kit season to really be able to judge the anti-cheat for that matter. If your ban actually was false then you would be a singular instance of it for running on glass
i was one of those players until u dumb fools banned me for running on glass and denied my video clearly showing i wasnt hacking

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,189 294
i was one of those players until u dumb fools banned me for running on glass and denied my video clearly showing i wasnt hacking
u serious it happened to u aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.