Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
u serious it happened to u aswell?
He was not punished for anything movement related

i was one of those players until u dumb fools banned me for running on glass and denied my video clearly showing i wasnt hacking
You're missing the point, multiple players having a high kill count and not ever having been banned means it is not as inaccurate as some make it seem, whilst being banned and having a high kill count can easily correlate to cheating due to this fact and vice versa. This does not rule out potential false bans, but it is a way to gauge accuracy and how well it functions, since players with more playtime/kills should theoretically get banned a lot if the anti-cheat is very inaccurate. Basically, if 99 players with 10k kills have not ever been banned, but 1 player out of that bunch happens to get banned then you could say 1 player out of every 10k kills could potentially be false banned, e.g 99% accurate over that time period. The accuracy would be determined based on playtime + false ban rate, however if it were possible to determine whether or not every ban was false then there would be no false ban situations, but this is an impossibility. As a sidenote, video proof does not really equate to much in todays standard for how far cheating has gone, most of the time it just incriminates the player more unless it's reproducible.

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
He was not punished for anything movement related

You're missing the point, multiple players having a high kill count and not ever having been banned means it is not as inaccurate as some make it seem, whilst being banned and having a high kill count can easily correlate to cheating due to this fact and vice versa. This does not rule out potential false bans, but it is a way to gauge accuracy and how well it functions, since players with more playtime/kills should theoretically get banned a lot if the anti-cheat is very inaccurate. Basically, if 99 players with 10k kills have not ever been banned, but 1 player out of that bunch happens to get banned then you could say 1 player out of every 10k kills could potentially be false banned, e.g 99% accurate over that time period. The accuracy would be determined based on playtime + false ban rate, however if it were possible to determine whether or not every ban was false then there would be no false ban situations, but this is an impossibility. As a sidenote, video proof does not really equate to much in todays standard for how far cheating has gone, most of the time it just incriminates the player more unless it's reproducible.
so your saying very many false bans

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
5 hours cos after my false ban i decided i dont need to go to that crap place
You are not apart of the statistic I posted above and my point still stands, if you had 5 hours of playtime, whereas other players have hundreds/thousands and have not been banned then it would still be a singular instance, not multiple. I already replied to your post previously and there is nothing left to discuss.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,190 295
You are not apart of the statistic I posted above and my point still stands, if you had 5 hours of playtime, whereas other players have hundreds/thousands and have not been banned then it would still be a singular instance, not multiple. I already replied to your post previously and there is nothing left to discuss.
well why was i banned I RAN ON A PIECE OF GLASS

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
75 15
well why was i banned I RAN ON A PIECE OF GLASS
What you're saying was already responded to, hence why I'm not sure why you're still mentioning this. If your ban was actually false then you would be a singular instance of it over a larger pool of players, but there is no guarantee in that you weren't cheating. Read my previous post as it already describes this. There are no guarantees with any anti-cheat, every large server or network or game in general has had false bans whether or not they disclose that to the public.

Due to this thread veering away from the point of actually being positive towards kitpvp I will be locking it. The anti cheat has made many improvements over the past month and has seen an average ban rate increase of 50%, sometimes double depending on the day. This will be further tweaked until the reset is actually announced, however I'm happy with the progress and direction it's heading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.