STAFF, PLEASE READ

Ratings
Hello All Staff,
I love this server and all, but please read this message. It may be a little negative, but it's something you should take into consideration. Don't just ban me because it was negative, at least read the content first if you are going to ban me. My IGN: Skywalkrs

Many Moderators on the server say they love each other. Rachel apparently loves Koda, and Alex loves Emma. All the Mods ever talk about is how they love each other, and they rarely notice people cheating the game. I complain about this, and Emma says oh, Sky, we're joking! I was about to tell them to please take it to staff chat because they mention a few things such as s*x in their conversations and do it in public parkour chat. Me being about to hit enter, Emma puts in chat: "Sky just got muted". Half of the Mods are like "LOL." I hit enter, and it says "You were temporarily muted on 04-06-2016 at 18:47 by blockslayer22 from this server, you were muted for: Reason: Vile. This mute ends in: 59mins, 48sec." I had just gotten warned for: "Disgusting", after telling them exactly what Alexx said. You know, the s*x thing. Meanwhile, Dakota and Alex were going about it and cussing on global chat, not pretending like they cared. I don't even know who blockslayer22 is, though I think it was Alex. And kindly enough, he does it to me right after the new Hide and Seek comes out. Again, love the server, but check your staff and initiate some rules for them too please.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Im not going to directly butt in, However I will say that thats wrong. You shouldnt have been muted,when some staff were the ones creating sexual and explicit chat topics.

Ratings
Wait, so your perspective: Staff were cursing about and you got muted for no reason? Well except tell them to take the explicit stuff to staff chat right? That is pretty rude, however, I don't mind if the owner does it. It's the staff that curses frequently bugs me.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you think you have been unfairly muted you may make an appeal on the forums. However if you are going to report a mute it has to be over a day long.
I am sorry if you think you were treated unfairly, I promise that staff do try hard to catch hackers but we can joke around sometimes to. If you ever have any issues you may contact me on the forums <3

Ratings
No guys, you aren't getting what I am saying. Sure I don't like the mute and think it was wrong, but that isn't the point. I just want you guys to review your staff and make sure it isn't corrupted. I'll take the mute, even though it means I don't get to play Hide and Seek. But the person who muted it left seconds after he banned me so I couldn't check to see who it was.

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
Also, along with this thread, something else that bothers me is that how some staff don't even help.

I was in Creative yesterday and kept asking the same question over and over again, when there was staff in there at some point, and no one helped. So I had to go to parkour to have someone help me.

I agree with this thread, though. I haven't been on the server long but I have been on it long enough to realize some things about people.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Also, along with this thread, something else that bothers me is that how some staff don't even help.

I was in Creative yesterday and kept asking the same question over and over again, when there was staff in there at some point, and no one helped. So I had to go to parkour to have someone help me.

I agree with this thread, though. I haven't been on the server long but I have been on it long enough to realize some things about people.
Sometimes when staff are on they can be afk. They have their regular lives to. You can't get all mad at something that you have no control over and don't know the context behind what really happened unless they were ignoring you purposefully, which I seriosly doubt because all staff on minevast is mature and would not do that.

Scuzz

MVP
Quawk
Quawk
MVP
Ratings
98 3

You should use /helpop since some staff don't notice people if they are busy with something else.

Ratings
Sometimes when staff are on they can be afk. They have their regular lives to. You can't get all mad at something that you have no control over and don't know the context behind what really happened unless they were ignoring you purposefully, which I seriosly doubt because all staff on minevast is mature and would not do that.
Texans, these people aren't afk. They are blabbering on in chat and not doing their jobs.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465088836][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should use /helpop since some staff don't notice people if they are busy with something else.
Also, Scuzz, she is a VIP, and she does do her job and look for these people.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465088900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea lol I was wondering that to
Rachel is *RacHell, rachelnl, ring a bell?

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Texans, these people aren't afk. They are blabbering on in chat and not doing their jobs.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465088836][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, Scuzz, she is a VIP, and she does do her job and look for these people.
[DOUBLEPOST=1465088900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Rachel is *RacHell, rachelnl, ring a bell?
Ok but this wasn't a response to you it was a response to maddy. And in some situations they may be talking in chat and not see what you say, which can be completely accidental, but regardless I think you need to show staff some more respect because they do more rights than wrong.

Last edited:

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
If you think you have been unfairly muted you may make an appeal on the forums. However if you are going to report a mute it has to be over a day long.
I am sorry if you think you were treated unfairly, I promise that staff do try hard to catch hackers but we can joke around sometimes to. If you ever have any issues you may contact me on the forums <3
As Sarah has said, you may file a punishment appeal once 24 hours have passed. If doing so, please use the correct appeal format.

I apologize for all that has happened. But you must understand, we're people too. We joke around with each other, we're all good friends. We're not the people who respond to every little thing. We can't always give attention to every single issue at hand, whether it's big or small. Also, We get busy. Real life is a priority over minecraft. Although I'm not sure what these staff members were talking about, I ensure you they had good reasoning for their actions.

If you think you've been unfairly punished, then again, please post a punishment appeal. If it comes to it, you are free to file a player report on anyone necessary, staff included. But of course, please use the correct format and supply sufficient evidence.

I understand and respect your decisions & actions. I feel like they were the appropriate response to what was going on. From the information given, I don't understand why you were muted.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the way you've been treated. Above all things, it was most likely a misunderstanding or staff were just simply not paying attention. Either way, I apologize for this.

Feel free to send myself or another staff member a message containing any questions, comments, or concerns that you feel should not be public. Otherwise, post responses and such here on this thread.

Have a nice day!

Ratings
42 2
I'd also like to add in the reason for your mute is that you were talking about Emma and I wanting to make out which made both of us feel very uncomfortable, and we asked you at least 3 times to please drop the subject, yet you continued.

I'm sorry if I have done you wrong, but I felt you needed that mute to learn that when we as staff ask you to drop the subject, you need to do it because it's for the greater good of the server.

Concluding my post here, I'd like to let you know that if you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums via private message, or private message in game. You're a great player, it just got a little out of hand. Have a wonderful day!

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
Many Moderators on the server say they love each other. Rachel apparently loves Koda, and Alex loves Emma. All the Mods ever talk about is how they love each other, and they rarely notice people cheating the game. I complain about this, and Emma says oh, Sky, we're joking! I was about to tell them to please take it to staff chat because they mention a few things such as s*x in their conversations and do it in public parkour chat. Me being about to hit enter, Emma puts in chat: "Sky just got muted". Half of the Mods are like "LOL." I hit enter, and it says "You were temporarily muted on 04-06-2016 at 18:47 by blockslayer22 from this server, you were muted for: Reason: Vile. This mute ends in: 59mins, 48sec." I had just gotten warned for: "Disgusting", after telling them exactly what Alexx said. You know, the s*x thing. Meanwhile, Dakota and Alex were going about it and cussing on global chat, not pretending like they cared. I don't even know who blockslayer22 is, though I think it was Alex. And kindly enough, he does it to me right after the new Hide and Seek comes out. Again, love the server, but check your staff and initiate some rules for them too please.
This thread seems to have gone in a few directions, but I would like to address your initial complaint @Skywalkrs09 . If it isn't too much trouble, please file a player report so I can reply to you directly. http://forums.minevast.com/threads/player-report-format.13/

I am not able to look into this at this exact moment, but I would like to address your initial concern.

Thank you for bringing it up. And we don't punish players for raising concerns in a kind and respectful matter. So please don't worry about asking about things you are concerned about.