Staff

Ratings
A lot of people have been thinking about applying for staff including me. But make sure you have every requirement. Thats a must have if you want a +1.

-Must be 13 years of age
-Understand all punishments
-50 hours and they can detect afk hours
- Have Google and discord account
-At least 700 words (including questions)
-20 forum post
-obviously never been banned or muted

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Trust me, we’ve already written all these down for players to see.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I also would like to add that +1 and -1's don't really have an impact on whether or not you get accepted/denied. Staff look at your overall behaviour and attitude in-game, and obviously the above requirements to decipher whether or not you'd be a good fit for the team.

The whole +1 and -1 system is helpful however, as it allows players to give feedback on if they think a certain player should be staff or not. When rating someone's application, keep in mind not only to look at the requirements, but generally how they behave in-game and on the discord servers, as on paper they may seem like a great candidate, but realistically may not be ready to become staff.

Also! While your post is helpful and informative to players who may not be sure of the requirements, part of applying for staff is being able to find them yourself on the forums page, finding where to apply, and filling out the application correctly. It's definitely appreciated, but people need to work it out on their own too. Generally, if you can't find where to apply and where to find the requirements, it shows that you're not quite ready for staff.