Staff

Ratings
I'm planning to be staff here. Can you guys advise anything? (Such as any suggestions on minigames, or what would increase my chance?). By the way, I've read everything on staff applications. Just wanna ask the community if you guys suggest something.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Exceed the requirements, don't just meet them. Also, don't lie :) gl!

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
I'm planning to be staff here. Can you guys advise anything? (Such as any suggestions on minigames, or what would increase my chance?). By the way, I've read everything on staff applications. Just wanna ask the community if you guys suggest something.
When in game dont try an mini moderate and be your self. Also make sure to learn the community well before applying.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
Huh?
Do you mean learn about the community? I don't see why that's an important thing to reference
Yes I meant learn about the community.. also I think knowing people and introducing your self to as many people as possible can be helpful towards your application as people will know who they are judging.

Ratings
Thank you for your reference guys! I'm glad that I'm gonna be in the same community as you :)

learn the gamemode ON MANA before applying
Thats what I m trying to do :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
This thread is a train wreck.

Be yourself, be kind and don't be in a rush to apply if you are new.

You should've said that first sentence in a funnier way,

Anyways advice from me, don't allow others to get into your way, You can achieve your goal if you know what you're doing. Don't just play the game and do nothing, help other new players on the server who MIGHT need it, Also if you've seen parkour chat, I recommend being careful with what you say on there because that's a big train wreck sometimes.

Ratings
You should've said that first sentence in a funnier way,

Anyways advice from me, don't allow others to get into your way, You can achieve your goal if you know what you're doing. Don't just play the game and do nothing, help other new players on the server who MIGHT need it, Also if you've seen parkour chat, I recommend being careful with what you say on there because that's a big train wreck sometimes.
This thread is a train wreck.

Be yourself, be kind and don't be in a rush to apply if you are new.
Thanks for sharing your opinion :)