Rejected Stairway to Heaven by Cashisgr8 (Expert/Insane) (revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashisgr8

ELITE
Cashisgr8
Cashisgr8
ELITE
Ratings
32 1
-Stairway to Heaven
-Cashisgr8

1570315087585.png

1570315108752.png

1570315132234.png

1570315156649.png

1570315172868.png

1570315189830.png

-Difficulty: The previous thread said this was closer to an insane difficulty, but it feels easier to me than that. Either difficulty is okay with me though.

-114 Jumps, 6 Checkpoints

-/plot v Cashisgr8 1 (On the right side of the plot)

-Updates:
-Areas where jumps were clustered together but floating in the air are now connected to clouds in order to make the build less plain
-Light gray carpets and more signs have been added to cause less confusion in the parkour.

Original Thread: https://www.manacube.com/threads/stairway-to-heaven-by-cashisgr8-expert.47479/

:)

Attachments

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.
I really like the parkour, it's super varied and I think it suits expert as well in terms of difficulty/length. (to add on to what Pres says below me, the length is fine and I didn't get lost even once, but it is definitely a bit messy.)
The build isn't too bad, I think the block variation isn't amazing but for a staircase that's meant to be a solid color, not much you can really do. I think the parkour could be moved a bit so it doesn't throw off the build.
The theme is mostly original; this is the first stair-themed map as far as I know, but there are many other maps that have parkour on stairs.

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Cashisgr8,

I am sorry to inform you that this map is being rejected. The theme isn't that original, the concept of the theme is for the most part though. There are many heaven maps, but the concept of it being a stairway is mostly original. However, with all the islands the build is quite messy. The parkour itself is nice. I definitely had fun doing it! However, I deem it to be an expert and the course is way too long for an expert. It is also quite messy, with barriers interfering quite often. Overall, the build is messy and the parkour is fun but messy and confusing.

Thank you for submitting this map! :)
If you have any questions, you can DM me here, on discord, or in game! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.