Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Relishh,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to reach a decision on your map.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Relishh,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, as there are no other stapler maps on ManaCube yet. The build however is a bit undetailed and suffers from a strange block choice. The paper being quartz looks a bit odd and is shaped a bit strangely. Overall, the build would benefit from a table or floor being added, as well as the stapler being scaled up so better shaping can be used.

The parkour is suitable for the easy difficulty, but the parkour feels very random and as if random blocks were used with no real intention, and just for variation sake. There isn't much effort to conceal the parkour in the build (enchant tables on white backgrounds, beds on coal blocks, etc.) that make the map looks pretty messy overall.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.