Rejected StarFish - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tRWUurga724kuKSr

Ratings
  • sername(s) : Urothun ( PK Helper - Uduntreal )
  • Map name : StarFish
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional) : Down
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it : /plot h Urothun 2 OR /plot h -26;63
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps) : Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) : 22
javaw_fj86XC8pYI.png
javaw_OHTjtvNaan.png
javaw_Tv6wSydLpF.png

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
This was so fun helping you with this! gl! :D

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Heyo Urothun,

I'll be putting your map in ONGOING since I have tested and reviewed the map. This'll now go onto the other map judges for further reviewing. Please be patient while waiting on the status of your map.

If you have any concerns feel free to message me here or on discord at anA#8286.

Thank you, have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi there Urothun,

Im sorry to tell ya your map has been rejected.

The THEME of the map is original so good on you for that !

The BUILD could use some work. The build doesn't scream starfish, it's really hard to tell it's an actual starfish without the name. Maybe revamping the build to really get across the starfish would help you a lot.

The PARKOUR was a bit inconsistent and difficult for an easy map. Also, please make sure your map is in the correct facing (If you don't understand what I mean by facing, feel free to dm me and I can give you an indepth explanation of facings ^-^)

Thank you for the submission, I hope to see more from you. Have a wonderful day !

-Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.