Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Factions should have stars for these two things for season 5.

Top Balance & Top Mob Kills

Its something to grind for throughout the season.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Hey josh!

Could you expand on what you mean by stars? I like the idea of adding something you can grind / work towards throughout the season, but i’m not familiar with stars.

Unfortunately I also think it might be a little late for this to be implemented into season five (as the reset is in a few days.) but i’m sure could be suggested again for future seasons.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Like in Survival and Aether, right? I think it is a good idea and displays hard work thats been put in previous maps.
I unfortunately have never had the chance to learn a lot about these game modes. Is it like a ranking system type thing?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I unfortunately have never had the chance to learn a lot about these game modes. Is it like a ranking system type thing?
I wouldn't describe it as a ranking system but it is all about exclusivity. On Survival, Olympus and Skyblock things like Quest, baltop, f/p baltop, mining top, boss kills, best looking and highest mob kills and playtime are reward with Season Stars. At least on Skyblock and Survival you also get reset packages as a reward for your dedication in the previous season after reset as well. The main purpose of the stars or what is the main desirable feature is to have something as a reminder to everyone of your prowess in the previous season. All in all they're mainly a flex thing and very exclusive so therefore desirable. They appear when you hover over someones name in chat and in Season legends on the wiki/ in game.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
oooh okay, thank you @Sonic_Raptor for explaining that. I actually think that would be a cool idea to try and implement. (we’re always looking for creative ways to keep players grinding)

As i said it’s most likely too late for the upcoming season, but i’ll make sure to mention this suggestion for future seasons <3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
oooh okay, thank you @Sonic_Raptor for explaining that. I actually think that would be a cool idea to try and implement. (we’re always looking for creative ways to keep players grinding)

As i said it’s most likely too late for the upcoming season, but i’ll make sure to mention this suggestion for future seasons <3
Does factions have leaderboards at spawn for some of the different categories I mentioned? Season Stars are given at the end of the season so its possible it could be implemented or planned for the end of next season. Also its definitely a large reason why Survival is able to be such a long term game mode compared to others.

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
yeah we have leaderboards for player balance, top kills, playtime, mcmmo levels, and i believe a few others. i’ll definitely keep that in mind when we discuss future changes, thanks again.