Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I know this is going to sound stupid... but I thought it would be a good idea to discuss ways to stay safe online due to recent circumstances. As some of you may or may not know, there has been something going around on Discord called "The Blue Whale Challenge." I cannot be sure if it's true or not, because I've had people tell me it's false, and others tell me it has happened before and it's real.
Either way, it's a good way to remind us that we shouldn't be trusting people we don't know. Avoid accepting friend requests from random people! Don't click on links you don't trust (yes this is common sense yet ppl still do it...) If someone on Manacube asks u to do something that seems suspicious, (in PMs or in chat) block them and report it to the staff immediately. Make sure to spread awareness so we can all stay safe. Please stay safe, and again if u see anything suspicious please please report it!!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
thank you cookie!

i think this is a very important thread. the community’s safety is one of our top priorities, everybody do what you can to stay safe please <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also!! I found something quite interesting... there are some users on social media who decided to make a different challenge. It's called "The Pink Whale Challenge." Instead of promoting suicide, it promotes loving urself and others!! Self care is very important please take care of yourselves. Be kind... drink water, get LOTS of sleep (bcuz I know gamers never sleep). Enjoy the little happy moments in life. Ik it sounds sappy, but might wanna look into it

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Also!! I have decided to post a quote every day on my profile about love, loving urself, and just in general positive little things. So keep an eye out for that, love you guys!! <3

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Yes, the game is real but these people instigating it are trolls most of the time and just want to scare people, but sometimes these people are legit. Therefore, if someone PMs you on discord or any other social media asking if you want to play this game, do not reply under any circumstances.