StevePapi Introduction/Greetings!

MtOlympus

PATRON
StevePapi
StevePapi
Patron
Ratings
Hello, some of you might have seen my name/face/voice around the minecraft/discord server. If not that is fine by me. My name is Riley, I've been playing minecraft since 2015 and competitively since 2018, and I am currently 20 years old(might change during the year lol). I originally started on mineville around late-ish 2018 on water skyblock with a couple of people including 6xC and Daisy. I quit later on in the season when I joined kingdom and it was getting slowly advanced in the season. I rejoined around April 28th of 2022 to a vibrant server (of which I am glad to see) and made a lot of new friends along the way. If anybody needs me they can contact me on discord by StevePapi#8255

As I said this is just my introduction/greetings, and I look forward to seeing a lot of you on the server!

MtOlympus

PATRON
StevePapi
StevePapi
Patron
Ratings
Steve, just a question is it possible to get observers in Manacube islands?
Which islands skyblock or the islands islands? If it's islands I'm not sure but probably not. But if it's skyblock definitely not. It probably lags out the server tbh. But you can use observers on Earth I think.