Not open for further replies.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
+2. This build has to be the best one I've seen on mana so far. I mean the attention to detail is astounding!

All joking aside tho, the parkour itself actually was good lol

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
I can't believe you actually submitted this map amber xD
Best map I've ever seen.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BREWING STANDS

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
give this guy a hat

Raptide

MVP+
Raptide
Raptide
MVP+
Ratings
Hey Amberion,

I'm happy to tell you that your map is being accepted!

The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps related to a stickman yet. Good job coming up with something new! The build looks great, it's accurate to the theme and there's a lot of detail to be seen. I can see that a lot of effort went into it, good job! The parkour is fun and you used a lot of block variation creating original and enjoyable jumps.

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Raptide

sorry I had to

Amberion

ELITE
Ambiebearr
Ambiebearr
ELITE
Ratings
27 1
Hey Amberion,

I'm happy to tell you that your map is being accepted!

The theme is original, as we currently don't have any maps related to a stickman yet. Good job coming up with something new! The build looks great, it's accurate to the theme and there's a lot of detail to be seen. I can see that a lot of effort went into it, good job! The parkour is fun and you used a lot of block variation creating original and enjoyable jumps.

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Raptide

sorry I had to
LMAOOOO

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Ahahah. Just wondering, are you actually submitting your map and would like to have some feedback, or is it a joke?

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Ahahah. Just wondering, are you actually submitting your map and would like to have some feedback, or is it a joke?
It was a joke submission sil, lol. I would recommend trying the parkour just for fun, because I was surprised how well it turned out for something she made in 5 minutes.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately I will be REJECTING this map submission -

Theme: Well it's definitely an original theme. We do have a Stick Bug map but no stick man map so good job there.
Build: The build is quite limited for a lack of a better word. Very small with little to no block variety, and not much detail. I know this is a joke submission, so there isn't much else I could tell you that you don't already know.
Parkour: The parkour was well varied, as well as the proper difficulty and length to fit an easy map - definitely the highlight of the submission.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future (serious ones of course). Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.