oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Agreed, and also, try variety in the jumps. It seems as if a lot of the jumps are ladder jumps, and so using a variety of jumps can make it more fun to play, amongst other things. The body seems a little bit blocky, so I'd recommend making it more like a person, which would allow people to recognize the meme more. Fix these things, and you definitely have a good map!

Ratings
6 1
I was talking to him as he was building and I said the body wasn't that large (He ignored me). Also I definitely agree with the amount of ladders being quite unnecessary, I helped him make sure it wasn't impossible and those jumps were pretty boring.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
-1. Jumps are very repetitive (mostly normal/ladder), the map is basically just a black wall except for a messy line across the top middle (which I think are the arms) and the face, which is also flat. I do think that the difficulty is suitable though, so try to focus on the build/variety and this could easily turn from a -1 into a +1.

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
I am sorry but your map has been Rejecting. I am rejecting to due there being no clear finish, the map being unattractive, and the lack of varied jumps. Thank you for submitting though!

Status
Not open for further replies.