Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Tonight I've added a new package to the store; Account Unban

Unbans can only be purchased once per account. This should be for players who are serious about wanting to play again by the rules, and be able to use this chance to come back.

Last edited:

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, this is an interesting addition. The price is fine, and once per player is fine, but I'm kinda iffy with the per year part. I'm curious on who's on that blacklist, tho.

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
This could be good but also kinda bad for those really bad trolls/hackers who got banned

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
How money hungry can a server be?
If only you knew how much things cost these days

Like why even bother making them pay if you trust them to change and play by the rules anyway?
yes because we keep in contact with every person who's been banned and are able to decide whether or not a person is trusted to come back

Ratings
If only you knew how much things cost these days

yes because we keep in contact with every person who's been banned and are able to decide whether or not a person is trusted to come back
Lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1500257045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got problems identifying sarcasm over text.. sorry mate.
Hardly anyones gonna buy that sad attempt at making more money.
Don't get me wrong I love your server.. but that is 30USD.

have a good one <3
You can't understand common sarcasm?

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
How money hungry can a server be?
Like why even bother making them pay if you trust them to change and play by the rules anyway?
While running a server has many costs, It is nice to give those bad peeps a second chance, and don't worry, it's only once per account, so if they misbehave they can't buy it again lol

Ratings
I think that this is a great addition, it is priced so that the common troll will not buy it but that the serious players can have another go. My only problem is with the once a year kind of thing, I think that after 1 permanent ban there should only be 1 more chance. Anything after that is a bit too many chances. Overall great addition to the store. :p