Stuck in Hub after using a normal Texture Pack

Araghana

Ratings
21 2
Ok so I can't think of anything else to do but post here.

Earlier I tried out a texture, I ended up not being able to use my server menu compass, or be able to move at all, like I would just bounce in place or get sent back if I tried moving.

I disabled the texture and even deleted it for good measure...Tried again, still same thing. So I thought ok switch versions...Nope still stuck. I have no idea what is going on, but I also cannot even type to get to hub

Araghana

Ratings
21 2
Issue is now resolved, for anyone else this happens to, I had to delete minecraft and redownload. Though I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. But yay solved.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Issue is now resolved, for anyone else this happens to, I had to delete minecraft and redownload. Though I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. But yay solved.
Keep in mind that the issue can be server side, client side, and also in between. Sometimes, there are issues with connectivity between the parties of each country. Yesterday, I couldn't connect to ManaCube and Mana alone, therefore I knew it wasn't me or the server. Found out there was a connection issue from my Province to the server itself. If what Ara said doesn't work, just be patient and wait for it to work again.