Stuff that you guys should disable.

Amovik01

Ratings
Here is a list of stuff that you guys should disable on creative to prevent lag.

Redstone: You can create lag machines with redstone, we found a lag machine plot yesterday ( atleast an attempt ) so redstone is a danger to the server

Eggs: you can use different eggs to spawn mobs for example. Why the hell are you guys allowing the players to spawn eggs? Its pretty stupid to allow it because with that you can also cause lag.

REdstone + eggs = lag fest if you know exactly how to cause lag. I have tried it out on a singleplayer server and I crashed it. Please fix this.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello!
Lag machines are bannable, and once made they are removed by staff.
Spamming eggs on plots (other peoples plots) is a bannable offence too. This is considered trolling.
As for spamming mobs on your OWN plot, I'm not entirely sure. I think that might be bannable.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Heyy, as Anxi mentioned, lag machines are bannable if you see any, make sure you report them! As for the spawn eggs, I don’t think they’re meant to be able to be used, staff have reported this issue and it is being worked on (Spawn eggs were disabled in the previous season). If the mobs are causing a lot of lag, you can report it too, it’s bannable as well.

JoHaTho

VIP
johatho
johatho
VIP
Ratings
Hello!
Spamming eggs on plots (other peoples plots) is a bannable offence too. This is considered trolling.
As for spamming mobs on your OWN plot, I'm not entirely sure. I think that might be bannable.
Just cause something is bannable it doesnt mean it wont be done and it wont always be discovered

Amovik01

Ratings
Just cause something is bannable it doesnt mean it wont be done and it wont always be discovered
Exactly. Its still going to occur. Players who join the server and dont care about the server at all is going to lag the server no matter the offense. Please just disable them.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I think if redstone gets disabled, it won’t be able to be placed at all. Redstone is a great building material, and disabling it might cause more issues than the lag itself.

Amovik01

Ratings
I think if redstone gets disabled, it won’t be able to be placed at all. Redstone is a great building material, and disabling it might cause more issues than the lag itself.
you can still place the stuff, its just that they wont work to use. How can it cause issues to disable them?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
you can still place the stuff, its just that they wont work to use. How can it cause issues to disable them?
I mean like building issues, detail

Amovik01

Ratings
bump. Players are also asking if spawning withers are bannable ( we know it is ), why even allow egg-spawnings?

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
Hello!
Wouldn't spawning 1,967 blazes on a plot be considered a lag plot since too many mobs can definitely cause lag to the plots around it?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Yes definately, but spawning only a few, I wasn’t sure about.

Amovik01

Ratings
It doesn't need locking
oops wrong thread, supposed to be a different one. Yeh dont lock it. Spawn eggs should be DISABLED at all costs. You can create lag with spawn eggs ( if they havent been disabled alreday )

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I feel like it makes sense to disable spawn eggs.