OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey, I just started a youtube channel (manacube related) Please help me get some subs like 10-20 would be an awesome start for me!!!
My first video that's my first video please comment your thoughts.
And please comment here what I should name my channel ! and comment tips and tricks to help me get improved, thanks have a good day!

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
Good luck on your channel :)
Coming from someone who has been doing YouTube for over 8 years and gaining over 2 million views (quick little flex ;) ) : your video is quite professional, however I do have a few suggestions:
-It would be a lot better if you had background music to accompany your videos, this keeps the viewer interested and adds a bit of life to the video
-Be louder; you're really quiet in the video, and whilst you're still understandable; it comes off as if this is more of an ASMR video than a Minecraft one
-And finally: get further away from the microphone. I know this slightly contradicts the last point but we can hear your breathing as well as a few pops here and there so either get a pop filter for your microphone (not recommended in your case) or get further away from the microphone and be louder and more energetic with your voice.

Hopefully these tips helped :)
Good luck on your future videos

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Good luck on your channel :)
Coming from someone who has been doing YouTube for over 8 years and gaining over 2 million views (quick little flex ;) ) : your video is quite professional, however I do have a few suggestions:
-It would be a lot better if you had background music to accompany your videos, this keeps the viewer interested and adds a bit of life to the video
-Be louder; you're really quiet in the video, and whilst you're still understandable; it comes off as if this is more of an ASMR video than a Minecraft one
-And finally: get further away from the microphone. I know this slightly contradicts the last point but we can hear your breathing as well as a few pops here and there so either get a pop filter for your microphone (not recommended in your case) or get further away from the microphone and be louder and more energetic with your voice.

Hopefully these tips helped :)
Good luck on your future videos
Ah thanks, What is Asmr?

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Yeet im subd to you now hope you grow to a big chanel and plz dont fourghet us.
Edit:Also i am trying to create a chanel myself.What screen recorder do you use ?
I’m using OBS then search on ur what the best settings is and you will get started
~thanks