Suggested Reset for Skyblock BUGS

julia!!

ELITE
juleea
juleea
ELITE
Ratings
Hello again! jul here :)

Here are some details on the specific bugs mentioned in my last Skyblock forum post. ( View it by clicking here! )

- World Edit has been disabled for a lasting two to three months due to a duping bug and has not been fixed yet.

- The hopper change made it so that any drops automatically go into the nearest hopper within the chunk. This has rendered collector minions useless for everyone that has them.

- The mob stacking change combined with the fore-mentioned hopper change has made it so that everyone is making 50%+ less income from IG farms.

- Seller minions have been selling their own food chest if they are within selling radius; this has not been fixed for months.

- The economy has been ruined for a long time. There are massive inflations very frequently while the prices are already high. This results in new players barely having to work for money, which renders money useless in a lot of cases.

With the amount of problems, it appears a very relevant concern for Skyblock to have a reset. Once again, thank you for your time and thank you for reading! A special thank you to Roza and Ryhe fro helping me collect this information and bringing this to my attention.